Anybody on that Wu-Tang: An American Saga??? Vol. Wu Wednesdays on Hulu

Gentleman playing RZA has regressed. Didn't even think that was possible and his court room sequence was laughable. I see Badass took that check from Starz and ran

This show got really bad but I feel obligated to watch it. :rofl:

My wife keeps saying "They haven't made it yet?" And I'm like nah, they still living grimey in Staten Island. :lol:

Didn’t know there was a thread for this show. Need to watch season 2

Mannn….I couldn’t get through the first episode of the second season because Ashton Sanders is trying WAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY too hard to sound tough. He sounds more like a bad imitation of DMX. :lol:

exact reason why I stopped watching 2 eps in :lol: :wow:

guess I need to get Hulu again so I can watch this. Going to the 3 Chambers Tour on 10/2, pretty excited!

This is a 100% hate watch. As a fan, I get mad trying to fact check every scene because it doesn't match up, but I just suspend belief. I'm so mad RZA is actually responsible for this.

Nope, he actually got unbearable for me after his court scene in the previous episode
“I swear if he start rapping…”
1632918287633.gif

I really would like to know what happened between season 1 and 2 that brought about the “change”.

It's not a great show, the lead (and all the actors really) sucks, but i'm into the Wu story so i'm with it, good background watch. Son does his hardest to take me out of it. The little creative vignettes they try to do are weird and pointless but I'm a fan Chow Yun Fat fan so they got me with this last one.

I'm all for a dedicated purple tape episode. They may want to let someone else perform RZA verses on songs. Blackmoon was very nice touch as well

So is the show not allowed to play any of the original music or something?

I just happened to watch a youtube clip of when they made Protect Ya Neck.

What the **** was that?

I dunno. I been holding off on watching this. Hearing these other voices expecting the original Suppose legends do this song was weird.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom