Anybody on that Wu-Tang: An American Saga??? Vol. Wu Wednesdays on Hulu

So is the show not allowed to play any of the original music or something?

I just happened to watch a youtube clip of when they made Protect Ya Neck.

What the **** was that?

I dunno. I been holding off on watching this. Hearing these other voices expecting the Question do this song was weird.

It's that sample sound at the end of Protect Ya Neck. Idk, maybe it couldn't get cleared or something. It ruins everything. It sounds like a Kids Bop version of the song.

Episode was great but I could've done without LaLa's inner monologue and talking about her Honey Nut Cheerios getting wet.
6E6D3D7F-6982-402E-AAD2-BF33E605DF40.gif

Might just have to mute it when Ashton speaks.

Did a poor job showing Rza push that guy off stage. Not sure if it was the camera work but shove had no strength behind it, atleast that's what it looked like.

Kind of thought this was the end till they showed the basement flooding. No way the series finishes with that ****

I had always heard that the reason Masta Killa was able to join the Wu is because he arrived earlier than Killah Priest to get a verse in. Killah Priest was trying to get a verse in too but was too late. I thought they would show that in the finale.

Kind of thought this was the end till they showed the basement flooding. No way the series finishes with that ****

This was the season finale though right? I wonder how many seasons we’re going to get.

*edit*

Looks like it’s on Hulu if we get another season.

Last edited:
I had always heard that the reason Masta Killa was able to join the Wu is because he arrived earlier than Killah Priest to get a verse in. Killah Priest was trying to get a verse in too but was too late. I thought they would show that in the finale.
It's funny to me they had 8 ****** already do the hit single that was Protect Ya Neck but was still looking for a 9th.

Always made me wonder when I learned how Masta Killa made it given he's from BK.

Just binged season 1 and yeah bruh's voice is wild. Sucks that season 3 is the end but I imagine that they don't have much story to tell once they blow up.

Back
Top Bottom