Anybody own an Acer or Lenovo laptop?

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

seen this on sd for $380: HP 14" Laptop
seems to be good
Link to thread

Yeah my friend just sent this to me. I am a little weary on HP though.
yeah they dont have the best track record although i think hp and acer are in the same boat.
if you have a bestbuy near you & they have that hp in stock i'd grab one, test it out, & if you dont like it return it within 15 days ( i think you can do that now with bbuy if im not mistaken)

seems to be good
Link to thread

yeah they dont have the best track record although i think hp and acer are in the same boat.
if you have a bestbuy near you & they have that hp in stock i'd grab one, test it out, & if you dont like it return it within 15 days ( i think you can do that now with bbuy if im not mistaken)

go with lenovo, they are good, i work in an all lenovo shop, if you need anything, PM me. 

go with lenovo, they are good, i work in an all lenovo shop, if you need anything, PM me. 

seems to be good
Link to thread

I have an Acer right now and had an HP before. HP was garbage. After a year or two, the HP would shut off completely after a while if I had the charger plugged in. I think the shutdowns happened because of overheating or something. I got the Acer last year and so far its still good. The only problem I have is sometimes it freezes when Windows is starting up. I don't know if its because of Windows or the laptop. I would recommend Acer though
glasses.gif

seems to be good
Link to thread

I have an Acer right now and had an HP before. HP was garbage. After a year or two, the HP would shut off completely after a while if I had the charger plugged in. I think the shutdowns happened because of overheating or something. I got the Acer last year and so far its still good. The only problem I have is sometimes it freezes when Windows is starting up. I don't know if its because of Windows or the laptop. I would recommend Acer though
glasses.gif

predicament ! The only thing stopping me from lenovo is no graphics card, no hdmi support.

predicament ! The only thing stopping me from lenovo is no graphics card, no hdmi support.

the lenovo has integrated intel graphics but no hdmi

the lenovo has integrated intel graphics but no hdmi

Back
Top Bottom