Anybody take metamucil?

Does it work? Opinions? I am thinking about picking some up for more fiber in my diet. 

Does it work? Opinions? I am thinking about picking some up for more fiber in my diet. 

just eat some fiber one bars or activa, unless ur like 55.

fiber isnt something you just up hella in one day. you have to ease into upping ur fiber intake, unless you live in a bathroom.

just eat some fiber one bars or activa, unless ur like 55.

fiber isnt something you just up hella in one day. you have to ease into upping ur fiber intake, unless you live in a bathroom.

Isn't that semi-expensive though? I don't have a ton of money for all of that so I figured adding a little bit of the powder until I get used to it would be fine?

Isn't that semi-expensive though? I don't have a ton of money for all of that so I figured adding a little bit of the powder until I get used to it would be fine?

Nature Valley Granola Bars are where it's at. Ate one of those on my way to class everyday in college and I swear my digestive system has never missed its schedule since.

Nature Valley Granola Bars are where it's at. Ate one of those on my way to class everyday in college and I swear my digestive system has never missed its schedule since.

I used take Benefiber every now and then, it works good for me when I was taking it every other day
my stomach be doing tricks
30t6p3b.gif
i can never stay reg., i've started to eat more fresh fruit so I stopped
the Benefiber. I've heard the fiber one bars work a little too well
nerd.gif

I used take Benefiber every now and then, it works good for me when I was taking it every other day
my stomach be doing tricks
30t6p3b.gif
i can never stay reg., i've started to eat more fresh fruit so I stopped
the Benefiber. I've heard the fiber one bars work a little too well
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

they sometimes are, but i know metamucil makes bars as well. ate them like graham crackers when i had colitis last summer, didnt poop for 2 weeks. didnt know i had colitis until i went into the hospital because of the pain. once the swelling of my intestine went down, i literally pooped my pants at ANY time
sick.gif
spent 3 days in the hospital then another week at home getting the 2 weeks worth of poop out
laugh.gif
ruined my 4th of july
mad.gif

but if you go to a Dr. office they will give you free samples of the bars,powder and pills if you ask for them.

they sometimes are, but i know metamucil makes bars as well. ate them like graham crackers when i had colitis last summer, didnt poop for 2 weeks. didnt know i had colitis until i went into the hospital because of the pain. once the swelling of my intestine went down, i literally pooped my pants at ANY time
sick.gif
spent 3 days in the hospital then another week at home getting the 2 weeks worth of poop out
laugh.gif
ruined my 4th of july
mad.gif

but if you go to a Dr. office they will give you free samples of the bars,powder and pills if you ask for them.

eat fiber one cereal

or activa

or papaya

or theres these metamucil tablets like big tums you can find and chew on those

eat fiber one cereal

or activa

or papaya

or theres these metamucil tablets like big tums you can find and chew on those

I'll look into the cereal, that seems like a semi cheap option. Gotta toughen up these stools

I'll look into the cereal, that seems like a semi cheap option. Gotta toughen up these stools

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

sick.gif
laugh.gif
ruined my 4th of july
mad.gif

good lord man 
eek.gif
 2 whole weeks.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

sick.gif
laugh.gif
ruined my 4th of july
mad.gif

good lord man 
eek.gif
 2 whole weeks.

no need to...just eat u some raisisn bran..fiber one (the chocolate chip one).add prunes to your diet..apples..or good ole oatmeal.. (especially oatmeal)..it will regulate you..

no need to...just eat u some raisisn bran..fiber one (the chocolate chip one).add prunes to your diet..apples..or good ole oatmeal.. (especially oatmeal)..it will regulate you..

Son I take metamucil on the reg. Didn't give me mudd butt, and when I go I don't have to push or strain and it it just flows. Has definitely upgraded my crap taking experience.

Son I take metamucil on the reg. Didn't give me mudd butt, and when I go I don't have to push or strain and it it just flows. Has definitely upgraded my crap taking experience.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Really? Do you take the drink additive or the capsule?

Back
Top Bottom