Anybody thrown or been to Hotel Party?

So my 18th Birthday is in a couple weeks and ive thinkin about throwing a small hotel party. You guys have any experience with them? Was it crackin? Got any tips on how to have smoothly? Lemme know! Thanks NT.

So my 18th Birthday is in a couple weeks and ive thinkin about throwing a small hotel party. You guys have any experience with them? Was it crackin? Got any tips on how to have smoothly? Lemme know! Thanks NT.

Its pretty much just people hanging out, gettin drunk, playing partying music. If u invite good company then you'll have a good time

Its pretty much just people hanging out, gettin drunk, playing partying music. If u invite good company then you'll have a good time

^
Basically.

Just be careful with getting people into your room. You might get a call from hotel management saying theres too many people in your room and that you gotta kick em out.

Ruined a few hotel parties for me.

^
Basically.

Just be careful with getting people into your room. You might get a call from hotel management saying theres too many people in your room and that you gotta kick em out.

threw a hotel party once

ton of people said they'd throw cash for the room, that never happened
laugh.gif

basically we had like 30 people crammed into a tiny room, it was hot and humid as #*#$, and the front desk found out and called the cops on us within like an hour

like ^ said, cops came, things broke. waste of money

house parties > hotel parties

threw a hotel party once

ton of people said they'd throw cash for the room, that never happened
laugh.gif

basically we had like 30 people crammed into a tiny room, it was hot and humid as #*#$, and the front desk found out and called the cops on us within like an hour

like ^ said, cops came, things broke. waste of money

house parties > hotel parties

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^
Basically.

10 minutes to not immediately Alarm Hotel managment. Im only trying to have like 12-14ppl.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^
Basically.

10 minutes to not immediately Alarm Hotel managment. Im only trying to have like 12-14ppl.

Back
Top Bottom