Anybody watch Rick and Morty?????? VOL....nobody exists on purpose

So glad it's back,only 10 episodes though then probably another year and a half before more :smh:

Episode was just ok imo..
The bar was set high with the previous episode

Robot morty was the best part and I liked how the Armathy flashbacks didn't show the body lol
Also how they showed how morty and summer dealt with the divorce was clever.

Glad it's back 8)

That episode was amazing, I don't know what was my favorite part. Pickle Rick fighting the rats or Pickle Rick in the fortress.

When he put the bottle in the recycling bin and they were like

"He's shaming us" loool

Also Susan surrandons response to pickle rick was great

Bruh Pickle Rick was something that sounds terrible on paper but I ****ing loved it.

It was like John WIck meets Elysium mixed with Terminator or some other great action flick. And how they broke it up with the family's therapy session ( which was also really well done). Plus Susan Sarrandon and Danny Trejo cameos. It all just works.

Much better episode .
that episode last week left a bad taste in my mouth. Glad this week episode was quality.

^ that's the beauty of the show though..

the ending of episode 1 of this season epitomized it where there was no bigger deeper meaning, dude just wanted the sauce.. some things he does just because he can

But then you have the lil moments that do have deeper meaning, like when dude was going sacrifice himself to save morty in that one time episode where he gave morty the collar

Episode 5 is the episode I'm really looking forward to based on the clip we saw from it

IMG_1155.PNG

Back
Top Bottom