Anybody watch Rick and Morty?????? VOL....nobody exists on purpose

its the other dude who does the voices thats in the clear right????
the creator dude could go
as long as the dude who does the voices aint do anything dumb like that
rick and morty should be safe
The creator that comes up with the stories and writes episodes as well?

Man look at you right now :lol:

Nobody is talking about the dude that does the voices but hey just so you know he was the one that did the webisode cartoon of Morty (Mharti) sucking off Rick (Doc).

If a lot of these celebs were smart they'd delete their twitter right now.

Comedians are a murky spot though, gotta be able to tell your joke, and the audience let's you know what's trash. Not sure they all now qualify for being all the way out the paint. Next thing you know no Atlanta because of Glovers old college skits (especially the bro rape one).

Comedians are a murky spot though, gotta be able to tell your joke, and the audience let's you know what's trash. Not sure they all now qualify for being all the way out the paint. Next thing you know no Atlanta because of Glovers old college skits (especially the bro rape one).
Nah let em keep em
So we can get these pervs and racists
Out the paint

Nah let em keep em
So we can get these pervs and racists
Out the paint
sad truth is it's most likely pedophile heavy in every aspect of hollywood, as corey h. said; so this is not funny to us, but he wrote it for somebody and it worked well enough to get him in the industry; i had a hard time watching goonies, for a while, after suspecting spielberg of pheophila

I dunno.. I think it depends really.. like take gunn for example, dude was working for Disney

Disney has zero reason to even get anywhere close to taking a risk

But with comedians you just gotta be smart and actually funny with it.. I mean gunn went way overboard and that shh wasn't even remotely funny but the biggest thing with him was the Disney angle

Yeah his **** wasn't funny at all. Thinking about it though them being Disney, they probably should have never hired him to begin with. However RDJ was a risk and that paid off.

Bruh....i just started this show. Verrrrrry goood. Only seen about 5 random episodes. My fav is Rickshank Redemption

Yeah his **** wasn't funny at all. Thinking about it though them being Disney, they probably should have never hired him to begin with. However RDJ was a risk and that paid off.

kinda bad to say, but like with trump, there is more leeway when there is a preexisting well known rep

Rick and Morty Season 4 Begins Production
upload_2018-8-24_23-38-54.png

https://www.cbr.com/rick-and-morty-season-4-production-start/

Rick and Morty Season 4 has officially entered production, according to the co-creator of the popular Cartoon Network series, Justin Roiland. The show received a massive 70-episode renewal back in May, and now it sounds like the creative minds behind the series have wasted no time getting back to work.

“It’s exciting, it’s a little surreal,” Roiland said in an interview with Polygon. “Even just being in the writer’s room for half the day every day this week, the ideas are … it’s going to be great.”

Roiland confirmed in the same interview that the gap between the show’s seasons will become shorter. Rick and Morty is infamous for its extended breaks between seasons — the gap between the show’s second and third season lasted 18 months.

Now, though, it sounds like Roiland and series co-creator Dan Harmon have found a rhythm that works, much of which can be chalked up to the 70-episode order.

“We want the episodes to stay good, but we do also want to try to turn them around a little quicker now that we have this big order, I think it gives us the ability to be faster,” Roiland said. “We’re not going to do these long breaks, these chasms in between seasons anymore. We’re going to schedule vacation time and just keep the machine going. It’s going to be really cool.”

Roiland did not offer a solid date for Rick and Morty‘s return, but did hint that fans may not have to wait very long into 2019 for Season 4.

I don't get outtakes for animation. Its animation. They don't got money for outtakes like that.

They're always planned and scripted :lol:

Hearing Rick laugh like that is creepy :lol:

I don't get outtakes for animation. Its animation. They don't got money for outtakes like that.

They're always planned and scripted :lol:

Hearing Rick laugh like that is creepy :lol:

Clearly they do. You know a lot of this show is adlibbed, right? Like that whole intergalactic television this was straight adlibbed. If you go back and watch it knowing this, its pretty obvious. :lol:

Clearly they do. You know a lot of this show is adlibbed, right? Like that whole intergalactic television this was straight adlibbed. If you go back and watch it knowing this, its pretty obvious. :lol:
Well what they have the money for is literally planned "outtakes".

The audio is one thing but to then go to the animators and have them animate all that is going the extra mile. That's what they're paying for.

Now think of the common voice actor and how many times they mess up, make a mistake, false start, stutter, etc. in a day. Makes no sense to spend money on that.

Well what they have the money for is literally planned "outtakes".

The audio is one thing but to then go to the animators and have them animate all that is going the extra mile. That's what they're paying for.

Now think of the common voice actor and how many times they mess up, make a mistake, false start, stutter, etc. in a day. Makes no sense to spend money on that.
The outtakes are trash
And gives off the impression they try to hard

Back
Top Bottom