Anybody watch Rick and Morty?????? VOL....nobody exists on purpose

Last episode was ehhh imo

Filler episode.

Stephen colbert is a guest in dis 1 tho
glasses.gif

And
How can there be a filler episode in a show with no continous plot?

There is no overarching story.

Man we better get Mr.Meeseeks back at some point. From the panel they had at SDCC they got a lot of crazy $#!% lined up for the next seasons to come if this continues at the pace its at.

How can there be a filler episode in a show with no continous plot?
There is no overarching story.

Maybe fillers the wrong word.
But it wasnt as good imo as the rest so far....it was straight tho.

Last nights was really good looool.
one of my favorites. Gotta watch it again.

that spaceship 8)

That story was really engrossing. I like how as they went further down the labor device looked more and more like actual slavery.

That was one of my fav episodes of both seasons.

The b plot was excellent too
View media item 1695923
and that part where the ship rolled out the cops dead son who drowned lol.

Sucks new episode wont be until 2 weeks tho.

love this show. Been watching since the jump, love how it's a loose parody of Back to the Future, which is something I always wanted a Back tot the Future show.

It moves very fast but I respect that every episode has a conclusion. It's like the cartoon version of Black Mirror

I've decided to go as Rick for Halloween,what color should I go for with his hair? Or just go like a UNC blue as a close enough substitute?

rick is like the scientist version of archer

super careless alcoholic that some how is able to outsmart everyone else at everything 

Theres a theory as to why rick is super smart...i mean hes already really smart but

in the pilot episode we learn about Mega Trees and Mega Seeds, that are important for Rick's research. We also know that Rick has used them before. When Morty was on the seeds, he was highly intelligent but when the effects of the seed faded, he was drooling from his mouth. Which is what we see from Rick, often. I think Rick used to seeds to make a super juice that enhances brain function.

Ricks always drinkin outta that flask and he REALLY wanted those seeds lol "stick em waaaaay up your butt"

Just a theory tho....theres alot of cool ones.

Last edited:

rick is like the scientist version of archer

super careless alcoholic that some how is able to outsmart everyone else at everything 
im not a fan of archer at all but this show.
pimp.gif
  i love this show. rick is a g. dude give little damns if any. heard about this show and finally decided to watch it . love everything about this show. 

Yea that was weak lol

The unity episode and the one with colbert set the bar

Hes better lol.

I think the ep 2moro will be better
Why do the fleebs get cut??!??

Last edited:
it must be fun for justin (voice of most of the characters) when doing the tv episodes

he literally just makes up random gibberish and gets to see the animators bring his words to life 

Back
Top Bottom