Anyone checking out Dom

I don't think I'ma be able to go
smh.gif
frown.gif

4583851659_aa52476495.jpg

More pics up soon.

By the time Dom got on half the club was gone, severly overbooked bill. The people that were there were straight die hards though. One cat knew every word/adlib.

He's gonna be alright though. Just not be on a bill with 15 acts in a small %$@ venue. You need an all day festival for that.

My-T.

^ thats what i was thinking. which is why i didnt show up. i still kinda regret it tho. but i had to study for my final. i gotta catch him next time hes in town.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

4583851659_aa52476495.jpg

More pics up soon.

By the time Dom got on half the club was gone, severly overbooked bill. The people that were there were straight die hards though. One cat knew every word/adlib.

He's gonna be alright though. Just not be on a bill with 15 acts in a small %$@ venue. You need an all day festival for that.

My-T.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn, I can't promote my photos?

I aint hustlin' backwards n'.

You only see me in certain threads.

Call it.."retirement, with appearances at team functions"

My-T.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Damn, I can't promote my photos?

I aint hustlin' backwards n'.

You only see me in certain threads.

Call it.."retirement, with appearances at team functions"

My-T.

laugh.gif

Just got back from the UMD show.. cant mess with Curren$y
smh.gif

Dom set contained these songs, not all of em just ones off the top of my head.

Showtime, Menace Beach, Watermelon Sundae, 1997, The 4 Heartz .. few more off BAB and 25th hr. and one joint off FTWWL acappela

Show was great, I just wished Curren$y did more of his older stuff. He did a good amount of stuff off of Smokee Robinson, Jet Files, and like two songs from How Fly

Racing Stripes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dom...

with the umd fitted

HAHHAAHAH

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

video coming in the next week or so,  my boy dudley up there with video camera , saw some footage
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
eek.gif

edit :

This was a reallly Good look for Dom, Yes the venue crowd was small, but !%*@.... Bunch of folks knew the words in the "front " , which means alot to someone who is from across the other part of the country. As someone who has been listening to his music, a considered Fan....this was a very good look.

Props to Dom K.

Was at last night's show at the Coco Cabanna I enjoyed both performances. Dom's performance was a little more sharp but Curre$y was definetly high (big suprise LOL) and played off/interacted with the crowd more. Dude had me cracking up when he made the comment about the flashing stage lights. I took a bunch of pictures backstage and of the performances. Soon as I get home I will post some.

Didnt get home till 3 because I got pulled over and harrased by "PG's Finest" and had to wake up at 7:00am to go to work. Thank GOD its friday because I need some rest...

Back
Top Bottom