Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

The shelves at my target are empty all day every day. Maybe magic the gathering is left but sports card and Pokémon get cleaned out as soon as the dude stocks the shelves. I heard there are 30+ people waiting every morning. It’s wild.

That was the first time hitting at Target. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the boxes on the ground and the rep re-stocking the shelves. I thought it was too good to be true because no one else was there.

Did they limit you to 3 of each sku?

No, they didn't. My friend stopped by and he grabbed 10 Optic blasters all in all. He bought five on the first round, put the bag in his car, and he came back for another 5.

CARTEL777 CARTEL777 the luckiest mofo in here he be scoring evvvvvvvvvvvverything

what you grab though? :nerd:

3x Optic Football Mega boxes + 1x box of Pokemon Shining Fates ETB

That was the first time hitting at Target. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the boxes on the ground and the rep re-stocking the shelves. I thought it was too good to be true because no one else was there.

No, they didn't. My friend stopped by and he grabbed 10 Optic blasters all in all. He bought five on the first round, put the bag in his car, and he came back for another 5.

3x Optic Football Mega boxes + 1x box of Pokemon Shining Fates ETB

Didn’t clear them out? Better man then I sir.

The fact that he went back the next day with some left is crazy. I’m absolutely mind boggled lol I wish it was like that here in Mass. even Topps series 1 don’t sit on shelves

Where you live that they sat for a day?

Tennessee

They restocked pretty late. I don’t think anyone was expecting that to happen. I was the first person in this morning. There was someone else behind me looking for cards too. He walked out with Topps Baseball.

Tennessee

They restocked pretty late. I don’t think anyone was expecting that to happen. I was the first person in this morning. There was someone else behind me looking for cards too. He walked out with Topps Baseball.

Nice man, yeah while most people are obviously looking for b ball/football, Ive def encountered a couple people out that were strictly looking for either pokemon or sometimes even baseball

the last time I hit a full restock at a Target, the only other guy there was looking only for Pokemon. Once they told him they werent stocking any that day he was out. I still got hit w/ Targets policy limit but was able to cook on some Hoops

just picked up from the local shop that does group subs. 2 day express (took 10 days). very pleased with the results

C36E4B72-24C4-4B8A-ABA3-17754A0624A9.jpeg

you open them?

Sold 12 of them. I have 5 left that are basically paid for and then some. Probably going to end up giving one to my little cousin for his birthday and sit on the other 4.

99% of the time when I open wax I end up regretting it so I only do it when it's essentially free.

Hobby box direct from panini still a G? Am I missing something? How many cards is that per dollar...

Zion interview:

Ya'll been watching these Pels games?? My guy is really starting to come into his own.

Been scoopin up Zions for the low the past month but looking for a Courtside

Zion interview:

Ya'll been watching these Pels games?? My guy is really starting to come into his own.

Been scoopin up Zions for the low the past month but looking for a Courtside

You trying to quick flip them or are you in on Zion for the long haul?

You trying to quick flip them or are you in on Zion for the long haul?

For me its always fluid but, as far as Zion goes, the kid is special.

I havent picked up a bunch, just a couple numbered cards that I got a great deal on, plus some random stuff like couple HP silvers, red prizm, etc. But Im just holding em right now. Im not in for much on em. Sitting on all the Hoops Premium wax I picked up too.

Short answer:
Longterm hold, but fluid lol

still need that Courtside PSA 10 if any yall see one. Prices on BIN ebay listings are double what the last few sold for. I'd take a 9 or a BGS 9.5 for the right price also

Last edited:
For me its always fluid but, as far as Zion goes, the kid is special.

I havent picked up a bunch, just a couple numbered cards that I got a great deal on but Im just holding em right now. Im not in for much on em. Sitting on all the Hoops Premium I picked up too.

Short answer:
Longterm hold, but fluid lol
That and the dude is a REALLY nice person. He’s one of those personalities the NBA can market.

That and the dude is a REALLY nice person. He’s one of those personalities the NBA can market.

no question

As far as marketability, doesnt get any better/easier than the kid.

That interview I posted really shows how genuine/humble of a person homie is. For a dude thats been treated like royalty since he was in prob elementary school, he def got his head screwed on straight

Need to get this out to PSA asap

Attachments

• 1C70ABC4-BD83-41A9-8600-F27B3B1DBCE0.jpeg
    1C70ABC4-BD83-41A9-8600-F27B3B1DBCE0.jpeg
    473.6 KB · Views: 129
Need to get this out to PSA asap
I literally have 15 of that card from Topps series 2 packs in the winter/spring of 1996. One thing I remember is in ‘95-‘96 product and ‘96-‘97 product they didn’t skimp on the Kevin and Kobe...really it always seemed that there was less of the FIRST pick in the draft. Like I would only pull a fraction of say...Joe Smith (thank god) and Allen Iverson (dammit)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom