Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

last cook at target for me with new rules starting next week
DB5537D0-9D22-436B-BFC5-ED6052E5C275.jpeg

Love seeing NT eat.

but post how long y’all are waiting also lol. I haven’t been about to wait around but just wanting to see expected wait times of I do.

I knew it would be the last week of being able to grab 3 items per SKU. So, I went extra early this morning. I got there at 2AM and I was number 3 in line. I normally line up at 4AM.

I think this post inspired me to buy up more Luka -- his cards seem criminally low right now.
Wait till the offseason, his prices have seen a slight bump the last couple of weeks.; most recent buzzer beater may have something to do with it too lol. Also the worst time to buy for players who are going to be in the playoff picture.

Love seeing NT eat.

Been a member of this community for almost 15 years now. As much as I like to see NTers flourish, its so hard not to get insanely jealous. I havent found a single hanger, pack, etc. of anything good at Target in my entire life. Not a one. No Prizm. No Mosaic. No Select. Nothing. So when I see people eating like the pics above, its hard for my first reaction to be happiness for others rather than anger/disappointment for myself. LOL

Been a member of this community for almost 15 years now. As much as I like to see NTers flourish, its so hard not to get insanely jealous. I havent found a single hanger, pack, etc. of anything good at Target in my entire life. Not a one. No Prizm. No Mosaic. No Select. Nothing. So when I see people eating like the pics above, its hard for my first reaction to be happiness for others rather than anger/disappointment for myself. LOL

me too man, only been able to score once and that was online thru a walmart link

also a fellow member assisted me with a couple mlb packs, but no in person, never touched an nba pack

and even the nfl i got is playbook hangers and they are terrible lol

me too man, only been able to score once and that was online thru a walmart link

also a fellow member assisted me with a couple mlb packs, but no in person, never touched an nba pack

and even the nfl i got is playbook hangers and they are terrible lol
The best box I have ever gotten from Target was finding a box of NFL Chronicles.....which is a product I absolutely hate, but was so surprised to find ANYthing at Target that I bought it.

Childhood memories right there 😎

tenor.gif

h592AC52C

Yeah it was wack as hell. Also wasnt tryna fight a group at 5am for some cards :lol:

That Target said they’re doing the 1 item per person thing starting Friday and that theyll refuse service to anyone who is outside waiting before 6am. Im wondering how many people will still show up at 6 and those that do is it gona be people just sitting in their car until 6 and then all running up to start a line? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom