Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Also updated sign.

Attachments

• 72C9F894-18C1-45C2-8659-458EFF2379FD.jpeg
    72C9F894-18C1-45C2-8659-458EFF2379FD.jpeg
    436.9 KB · Views: 126
NBA Mosaic cellos just got delivered, not sure how but I hit on Walmart online last week :wow:

Dont think Target online has dropped them yet so that should be coming soon. Cant wait for NFL Prizm in about a month, Hoops and NFL Mosaic should be in a couple weeks as well

So, my wife/daughter found these in the wild. Crazy thing is, last year they hit on NFL Mosaic and I landed the orange Herbert Auto.
Then Bowman Platinum my wife got the 1/4 Trout.
Exact same store all of it. These......

PXL_20220108_060753826.MP.jpg

Landed this.......

PXL_20220108_065223092.MP.jpg

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

C CP1708 - that Ja 🔥🔥

Took lil man to the Hornets game when they played here in Denver and he came up

58DDF30D-1FE6-4078-A9D1-E93E75A15D73.jpeg

7302521D-95D6-4BC9-98A0-D235180E2E44.jpeg

Then added this to the collection, Idk what autos are in blasters/Megas but Mosaic hangers got heat apparently
8FDDA3A5-8378-4B8D-90DC-A8D9343633A9.jpeg

Can’t believe they got live LaMelo autos in retail lol , most hobby/Prizm/Optic are all redemptions

Last edited:
Word, got mad sealed ish in the crib the temptation is real to rip

Are you guys pulling these from megas blasters hangers or it doesnt matter

Pay attention to the box, hanger, packs, etc. Some guarantee an auto on average per mega or whatever. But some you won't get autos and just parrells.

So, my wife/daughter found these in the wild. Crazy thing is, last year they hit on NFL Mosaic and I landed the orange Herbert Auto.

Landed this.......

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Walmart? My Walmart's card section was absolutely trashed. Had to really dig through stuff and only found some chronicles lol

Landed this.......

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
DAMN!!!

Target did something this morning where it was blocking bots, i got some Mosaic blasters with ease. Cellos were easy and those Pokemon UPC’s were as well

Good to know Target is trying to combat bots and actually got something to work, we’ll see how long that lasts tho :lol:

I dont think its that

I dont think anybody want these/not on ppls radar

Looking like the only thing ppl go hard for is last year anything or new megas that guarantee an auto

I dont think its that

I dont think anybody want these/not on ppls radar

Looking like the only thing ppl go hard for is last year anything or new megas that guarantee an auto

Nah it has to 100% do with current resale value. They raised the prices on retail and at the same time the market has softened quite a bit overall. A perfect mixture that squeezed out margins for the quick flip. Just not worth it for flippers.

Right now retail in general is kinda clipped. Only good for folks that want to rip. Or put away.

After Optic and Prizm, Mosaic prob the best retail Panini has for b ball though. Mosaic blasters sold out and these cellos will be gone soon too.

Didnt even notice mosaic blasters sold out

Where the megas at?

I think everybody is waiting for nfl mosaic

i am

Nah it has to 100% do with current resale value. They raised the prices on retail and at the same time the market has softened quite a bit overall. A perfect mixture that squeezed out margins for the quick flip. Just not worth it for flippers.

Right now retail in general is kinda clipped. Only good for folks that want to rip. Or put away.

After Optic and Prizm, Mosaic prob the best retail Panini has for b ball though. Mosaic blasters sold out and these cellos will be gone soon too.

Yeah the prices going up a bit and the product def has something to do with it, discord im in quite literally said bots were getting blocked. Those Pokemon UPC’s are an easy flip/great hold and they were easy to snag when they are usually toughh

When I was back in MI for the holidays, I came across a fully stocked shelf about 10ft wide and 6ft tall with card. They have covered up all of the original UPCs with a sticker UPC. Grabbed some NBA Hoops cellos and a single blaster. Sticker prices were $24.99 cellos and $44.99 blaster box. After peeling the stickers, they were $12.99 and $24.99.

Yeah the prices going up a bit and the product def has something to do with it, discord im in quite literally said bots were getting blocked. Those Pokemon UPC’s are an easy flip/great hold and they were easy to snag when they are usually toughh

Yea missed out on the new pokemon celebration joints

Any where in Miami area to cop in person?

Back
Top Bottom