Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

i dont think it will. The 10 inserted autos are a nice touch, but 100k still seems high after everything thats happened with this set in the last few weeks. IMO. Could very well be wrong though. :lol:

i thought the Griffey doing 99k was a sign that from here on out we were looking at print runs over 75k and some into the 100k.
But what do I know. Momentum has slowed down.

Yeah these city Targets have nothing lol
What I found is the white boi areas away from city tend to have cards. Shoot, 2 targets till had nfl 2019 and 2019 baseball archives (bought that ) on the shelves sitting there. Looks like they haven't restock in a while
2121.jpg

Dang didn’t know we have collectors on NT. But makes sense with the state of the sports card market. Ish is nuts!!!!

with that being said, I don’t thjng vendors have been to any of my targets/Walmart’s here in Sacramento for 3 months. I haven’t seen basketball since donruss......it’s exhausting to check every other day and seeing the same sad looking displays

What I found is the white boi areas away from city tend to have cards. Shoot, 2 targets till had nfl 2019 and 2019 baseball archives (bought that ) on the shelves sitting there. Looks like they haven't restock in a while
2121.jpg
This is exactly how my target looks lol wrecked

Ok I have been getting a lot of messages regarding which players to buy and send for grading or invest in.

I not going to tell you which players and blow up my whole *&#@. You are going to have to do your own research. Just know, if a raw card that I buy low but increases overtime, I'll move on from it like the 2000 tom brady bowman chrome or 03 rookie lebron Bowman Chrome #123 so have at it. A good place to start is 2017 and 2018 baseball rookies (Acuna, Soto, Albies, shohei, torres, devers, walker etc)..... Prices are that high for 2018 products for a reason. I've been saying this in the other thread too. You see 2017 and 2018 baseball, you grab it.

People really messaging you?

if you’re into sports it’s pretty much who you think will do well. Everyone has different opinions but that’s they beauty of it.
yup. these are people I have never seen post in any of the card thread

Personally I don’t touch baseball because I know nothing about it...but as far as basketball even before the shut down I had been loading up on good young players who I feel like could benefit from the playoff exposure....However I’m not on the Luka, Zion train.

Their prices are already high not much room for growth in the short term in my opinion unless they somehow by the grace of the basketball gods win a championship this year.

I think there is much more value in ripping any Mosaic you find for retail over selling unopened.

I think there is much more value in ripping any Mosaic you find for retail over selling unopened.
I agree. Mosaic anything has been pretty loaded with stuff. I pulled a couple Zion greens and some other good stuff off of 2 hangers and 2 blasters. On eBay looks like sellers really only making like $15 or so profit

I’m starting to ride with Acuna I like that guy. Luka for basketball.
I'm collecting Acuna rookies like I did the Griffeys back then. Love the kid.
One of his card I regret not buy when it was around 800$ in a psa 10 was
123456.png

oh well I got the regular sp bat down lol

Got the itch to rip some packs tonight..didn’t do too bad. Will get my money back at least off the Base Zion and silver Coby White.
46664ECE-EAF1-4FE2-BB31-8A4966C5CF77.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom