Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

not my pic

ztu3zssbgc251.jpg

target pic
GUEST_27e2381b-4e98-4d90-a0b4-2bdc76c4336d.jpg
I’m checking target tomorrow

To me it looks like he has a red bandana over his face. Love it.

Berto Blemente

dland24 dland24 that’s wassup! Haven’t found a hobby shop since I moved back to Seattle because I haven’t been collecting as much. Old shop in Central California, that was less than 10 minutes from my house, restocked with the Bowman and I’m up here punching the air.

Man, these Sneaker Spotlight acetate cards are beautiful. :wow: They're going for insane prices on eBay, even the non-autographed versions:

1.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg
4.jpg

Lol my Target has ZERO cards

Edit only had Topps complete sets lmao such trash

Last edited:
Lol my Target has ZERO cards
nothing by my house either. Those people at excell marketing need to start restocking. It is frustrating man. I ain't a broke boi but I'm not paying for a 500$ for a hobby box. Other products no problem but not for bowman. My buddy opened 3 hobby boxes and a hobby fat pack and it was a disappointing lol. Autos were meh.

In a side note, Found 3 empty trey holder things for NBA Mosaic in one of the walmart stores. Checked the app and looks like 3 other stores by me got it in stock but haven't put it on the shelves yet.

nothing by my house either. Those people at excell marketing need to start restocking. It is frustrating man. I ain't a broke boi but I'm not paying for a 500$ for a hobby box. Other products no problem but not for bowman. My buddy opened 3 hobby boxes and a hobby fat pack and it was a disappointing lol. Autos were meh.

In a side note, Found 3 empty trey holder things for NBA Mosaic in one of the walmart stores. Checked the app and looks like 3 other stores by me got it in stock but haven't put it on the shelves yet.

Wal Mart app or another?

What cards are good in the Bowman 2020?

TIA

Wal Mart app or another?

What cards are good in the Bowman 2020?

TIA
yup walmart. I know the app isn't always accurate but I have been checking couple weeks now and it finally updated yesterday. It is in stock now.

basically Jasson Dominguez. There are other like bo, lux, puason, witt, sam huff. Like years past, expect tons of rookie cards. Alot of rookies you will not know. Store it somewhere and in a few years go thru the cards again and you might strike gold....like Pete Alonso last year :wink:

yup walmart. I know the app isn't always accurate but I have been checking couple weeks now and it finally updated yesterday. It is in stock now.

basically Jasson Dominguez. There are other like bo, lux, puason, witt, sam huff. Like years past, expect tons of rookie cards. Alot of rookies you will not know. Store it somewhere and in a few years go thru the cards again and you might strike gold....like Pete Alonso last year :wink:
That Walmart app is so inaccurate. It’s had mosaic in stock at my Walmart for a month lol.

That Walmart app is so inaccurate. It’s had mosaic in stock at my Walmart for a month lol.
i know but the store that just updated is the one with the cool restocker that save boxes for me. Either way I'm getting my mosaic mega boxes and it is going straight to ebay lol

Kid is unreal - but curious why he’s in these decks? He isn’t touching the majors for probably two more seasons

Back
Top Bottom