Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

maldonado maldonado Yea i couldn’t spend that much for that courtside Luka, Pricier than a gem mint prizm. But it’s so sick though.

Yea select is real nice. That is a great deal bro. I need you to find me deals lol

Here’s some of my recent pickups. I just buy worthless cards of players that I like on philly teams. I have a lot of Darren daulton cards. :lol: either that or Griffey cards. :lol:

6F9FBD63-122C-49D4-A9C3-AB7E268D2F10.jpeg
F365BD51-F205-4442-AD69-51F626BABCC1.jpeg

br0keballer br0keballer lol bro I'm compulsively hoppin on and runnin searches. I win some auctions but I'd guess 90% of my cops are buy it nows that just get listed.

I've been on ebay from jump, I need to look at some of these other platforms

Just now goin thru my 2020 Topps stuff, and......am I just now realizing I have the SP Bichette? :lol: (Not the SSP, but still)

IMG_20200701_003620.jpg
IMG_20200701_003659.jpg

Skunked on Spectra

Series 2 worth it? Found some gravity packs but left them behind since I wasn’t too sure about the print runs and what’s included. Also saw some 2018 Topps complete sets but those are strictly driven by the bat up’s and grading is a crapshoot. Left those as well.

Anybody find any Optic basketball out there today? I didnt check but that screenshot I posted said June 1st. Im prob gonna go tomorrow and Friday, didnt wake up early enough today

Went to two Walmart’s and three targets today. Nothing

here’s what I got in the mail today, the cans a quick flip one and the Knox is for a long term hold in case he pans out down the road. Got both for a goal of 75 bucks
image.jpg
077DF847-2619-419C-973E-81C22E50AA0C.jpeg

br0keballer br0keballer solid pick ups bro, I remember you said you scooped that Cam.

PSA 10's are such a premium value that anybody that pans out is a homerun. Def worth coppin PSA 10 deals/steals on players that have potential

br0keballer br0keballer nice man! Thats how its done. Quick flip.

I heard the news on sports radio literally a minute after it was announced and even did a quick ebay search immediately but ended up sleepin becuz I didn't get a chance to dig into it since I was driving lol

Way to jump on that, homie

I feel you I've copped a bunch of psa 9s recently

I don't see how a PSA 10 can be more valuable than 2-3 PSA 9s but a lot of times it is or at least equal to that many 9s

That said, I'm grabbing 10s too lol

Not sure on Optic but hoping I can find a couple

Last edited:
Optic has arrived in my area. I see them feasting since I'm not at home. Posting all over craigslist ebay and FB.

But I got a message from my buddy today with this
mlmlml.jpg

This is the Target next to my house that I have been buying up everything the last 10 or so years. They acting like these effen cards are life or death situation and got to limit it lol..Not sure if its Excel or Target store that did that.
All good cause its easy getting around this.

I live in a town of 26,000 people and we have 1 Walmart. Anytime and basketball product hits the shelves it's toast within 15 minutes. It has never been like that here in the 7 years I have lived here. I haven't seen anything on the shelves since February. I did see an empty mosaic display case though. So I know the Walmart is still getting stuff. I was lucky to find Prizm when it came out and Hoops and Donruss was still on the shelves for a while. Worked out for me since I was able to pull a /15 Red and Blue laser Ja Rated Rookie.
Ja.jpg

Optic has arrived in my area. I see them feasting since I'm not at home. Posting all over craigslist ebay and FB.

But I got a message from my buddy today with this
mlmlml.jpg

This is the Target next to my house that I have been buying up everything the last 10 or so years. They acting like these effen cards are life or death situation and got to limit it lol..Not sure if its Excel or Target store that did that.

Gotta be complaints. I’ve only seen Targets do this. Walmart literally could care less. The only 2 Walmart’s I hit are in very rural areas so it’s not nearly as much competition even though it’s been getting tougher lately. My local stores didn’t stock the Optic today I’m expecting to see it tomorrow. Hopefully I hit.

Gotta be complaints. I’ve only seen Targets do this. Walmart literally could care less. The only 2 Walmart’s I hit are in very rural areas so it’s not nearly as much competition even though it’s been getting tougher lately. My local stores didn’t stock the Optic today I’m expecting to see it tomorrow. Hopefully I hit.
Man you are lucky. There is only 1 Walmart in the town I live in and it's almost impossible to get any basketball product. It's toast within 15 minutes of it being stocked.

I think its the constant complaints too. Heck, this Target restocks in the morning and I used to buy them after I get off work and it would still be a full display of boxes on the shelves. No one really cares for them until maybe April of this year.
As for Walmart, the restocker said they do really care if we buy it all. They don't like products sitting.
But good luck on the search tomorrow

Edit: Santa Barbara stores suck. Can't find anything here. Now I know how you guys that live in small cities feel lol

Man you are lucky. There is only 1 Walmart in the town I live in and it's almost impossible to get any basketball product. It's toast within 15 minutes of it being stocked.

Yea it all boils down to time, and the amount of competition in your area. I’m a high school teacher so right now all I have is free time. I’ve always been a morning person, right after I take the dog out I drive down to Walmart right when they open and check.

Only problem is that’s my only shot. The other stores are too far away for me to check multiple times a day. My little sister checks the Walmart close to my parents house every weekend for me too. She hits more than I do, she cleared 4 displays of Mosaic I only found 1.

it’s like that pretty much everywhere. That case is an exception.

right time right place. Know when the window is but you can be stuck waiting for hours if they don’t come or decide to change up the route.

Get a little lucky or have the rep in your back pocket or connected.

Good luck out there.

I think its the constant complaints too. Heck, this Target restocks in the morning and I used to buy them after I get off work and it would still be a full display of boxes on the shelves. No one really cares for them until maybe April of this year.
As for Walmart, the restocker said they do really care if we buy it all. They don't like products sitting.
But good luck on the search tomorrow

Edit: Santa Barbara stores suck. Can't find anything here. Now I know how you guys that live in small cities feel lol

I mean let’s be honest, the majority of people who find a full display of retail wax is going to buy all if not most of it. If you don’t the next man will.

For a good 2-3 weeks my local Walmart has Bowman 2020 sitting on shelves. But now they have people clearing out Score 2020 and NFL Draft Contenders. It’s definitely a lot more people looking now.

Self check out :nthat:
Should I sell all my TSLA stock and put it all into boxes?

lol Split a case of seLect w/ you!

I got 2 targets and 3 walmarts within 10 minutes of me. Got a bunch more 20-30 minutes out. Tomo I'm waking up and pullin da mask down like Nas in Belly.

Is it best to go early af or do they usually stock a certain time?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom