Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Finally my Target has SOMETHING!
B2B4AB69-191F-4D34-843D-B5AF494AE580.jpeg
465E57FA-3965-4FBE-93E9-7C770C7A9723.jpeg

Also picked up my first Trout! Got a great price couldn’t pass on it.
A7310985-0BE3-4DCE-B444-989DFE03E089.jpeg

Last edited:
M marskicks damn that’s fire. One of my grails, joe much did you pay for that if you don’t mind saying. Just saw someone posted a black label trout rookie the other day That they just got back from BGS. Crazy

M marskicks damn that’s fire. One of my grails, joe much did you pay for that if you don’t mind saying. Just saw someone posted a black label trout rookie the other day That they just got back from BGS. Crazy
Grabbed it for $1200 🥴. Saw some comp for $1600 so hopped on it since I had some extra cash from kicks I’ve sold. Centering at a 10 is what sold me. Definitely a card I will hold onto forever.

M marskicks
Yea thats a great deal, considering a psa 10 goes for double what you paid for. Same price as a PSA 9. I was going to ask if you thought about crossover for a possible psa 10, but then you mention you are gonna hold onto forever, i see no point in that. Id only risk that if you were gonna sell down the road. BGS slabs look better and those sub-grades are great.

I opened two hobby boxes of series 2 last night. :lol: I don’t know why I even waste my money, at least eBay bucks paid for most of them. Worst collation I seen in a while too.

M marskicks
Yea thats a great deal, considering a psa 10 goes for double what you paid for. Same price as a PSA 9. I was going to ask if you thought about crossover for a possible psa 10, but then you mention you are gonna hold onto forever, i see no point in that. Id only risk that if you were gonna sell down the road. BGS slabs look better and those sub-grades are great.
I thought about cross grading but I hear PSA is a stickler on corners and I’d hate to send it over and get a PSA 9. I’m happy where it’s at and for BGS to grade a 10 for centering is amazing. They hardly ever give 10s.

It’s my first time finding stuff out here in literally months. Are you in the Bay Area?

No sir. Oregon and it is DRY out here. Been for months. I've bought from Target/Walmart/Fred Meyer for years as many boxes as I could want. Now it's dead. Vendors sellin to shops, or quit, or somethin. Pissin me off.

Chauncey will always be a piston to me :lol:

that bo looks really good considering the era. It’s not like a 90/10 centering. :lol:

plansb plansb re: Chauncey oh for sure! He's just from Denver so as far as athletes to come outta here it's really just him and Christian McCaffrey. And Phillip Lindsay lol

That Pistons championship run was legendary. Against the Lake Show!?

plansb plansb re: Chauncey oh for sure! He's just from Denver so as far as athletes to come outta here it's really just him and Christian McCaffrey. And Phillip Lindsay lol

That Pistons championship run was legendary. Against the Lake Show!?
Ahh didn’t know he’s from denver

that run was awesome. I’ll never forget watching one of the finals games in a bar in coatesville (where rip is from two towns over from me) with one of his high school teachers. Rip and Kobe also played against each other in hs too so there was that added layer for some of us folks that were more rip/cville fans during that time

edit.The only famous ppl from my high school were Matt Schaub and Bam. Matt Ryan is from the area too but went to a private school

10s on those damn mosaic base/silvers are tough.

Thoughts on SGA? Need to stick to my guns and just dump when I said at would (double profit). Have some PSA silvers I picked up months ago and prices rocketed it for him.

Got my 2nd box of Bowman today + a bunch of random stuff.

I believe I'm 85-90% complete with the Bowman set. I think I have every player either thru Chrome or paper.

Was hopin to land a lil better auto after pulling the Witt /299 in the first one, but overall I've done well with both boxes. Collins orange /25, Robert green /99, the red is 5/5 and the Bichette insert is /50. With the Witt Auto that's a pretty good year.

IMG_20200711_190349.jpg
IMG_20200711_161649.jpg

IMG_20200711_140802.jpg

IMG_20200711_174951.jpg

Back
Top Bottom