Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Had no idea there was a card thread here. Used to collect for fun a lot back in the day. Finally getting these brons ready to send off for grading along with some melo/wade chrome rookies and a couple random jordans that are worth decent money. Hoping for 9+ with PSA on those brons. The one on the right has horrible centering though. Will definitely be checking into this thread more often since my buddies and I still open boxes once in a while

9FAD7A76-C4E6-4EBD-94D5-A1E104DCD0A1.jpeg

98C05E91-E1D3-4369-8A91-EF5D18C19176.jpeg

lebrons look good (outside of centering) but only so much you can tell from a pic.

get that Jordan EX out of that screw back though.

Think I’m hunting down a Topps Chrome, Topps Pristine, or a Fleer Traditions Lebron for now

lebrons look good (outside of centering) but only so much you can tell from a pic.

get that Jordan EX out of that screw back though.

Think I’m hunting down a Topps Chrome, Topps Pristine, or a Fleer Traditions Lebron for now

Yeah the brons are ok. The right one has a small little nick on the bottom edge so I'm sure that's gonna come back 9 at best. I'll pull that jordan out asap. Literally just found it like that yesterday haha. Thanks for the tips. Also sending off a Luis Robert sapphire bowman to get graded. I think he's gonna be a stud and worth holding for me

B9FE43F8-5FB4-40D8-B8DC-C2F90D48049E.jpeg

Damn that Ja Chronicles Luminance dunk on Kevin Love card is pushing $300. Thats crazy. Literally gotta be the photo lol

For those in the know, how do all of these Chronicles sub-brands stack up? Recon, Luminance, Flux, etc etc.

Trying to buy some Ja but Idk **** about the differences. I already scooped the Luminance but looking at Phoenix and Recon too.

Forgot I swooped this one.. Late night half-conscious cop
Screen Shot 2020-08-02 at 9.46.55 AM.png

edit: is that Master P in the glasses?

Last edited:
Damn that Ja Chronicles Luminance dunk on Kevin Love card is pushing $300. Thats crazy. Literally gotta be the photo lol

For those in the know, how do all of these Chronicles sub-brands stack up? Recon, Luminance, Flux, etc etc.

Trying to buy some Ja but Idk **** about the differences. I already scooped the Luminance but looking at Phoenix and Recon too.

Do you have any of his Revolution RC’s? Thinking of grabbing a couple. Big fan of the design.

Do you have any of his Revolution RC’s? Thinking of grabbing a couple. Big fan of the design.

I dont bro but thanks for the reminder. I forgot about Revolution. I like their design too. I have a Luka Revolution rookie. Def a slept on set (me included lol).

Anybody high on Cam Reddish? I know he gets Paul George comparisons.. He had a horrible start to the year but was coming around before Covid hit. His stuffs cheap af all things considered. For example, Prizm silver for $50

Chronicles is just a clusterF of product. Tons of rookies but tbh grading is tough on these paper cards. If you’re buying raw to grade, you’ll be in for a surprise as far as when grades return. Early reports for elite cards are super rough as well.

Chronicles is just a clusterF of product. Tons of rookies but tbh grading is tough on these paper cards. If you’re buying raw to grade, you’ll be in for a surprise as far as when grades return. Early reports for elite cards are super rough as well.

I feel you bro. I can tell from the scans of the cards Ive been looking at. I grabbed the Luminance Ja because that is the dopest picture on a card...ever. lol Probably grab a Recon too, I really dig that look. Outside of that I dont plan to really buy any. Prices are already insanely high. You can get Luka Chronicles rookies for cheaper lollll

Confirmed with the LCS that Topps Chrome is set to release Friday. What sucks is he's not sure how many the distributor will give him. Weak.

appreciate the love last night NT. Repacks got cleaned out and we actually lost money on it but better then cards sitting that we don’t PC.

will be on tonight as well running a break from eBay.

anybody here into futbol (soccer) cards? I'm a huge footy fan and want to start getting into those especially since there's a lot less demand in comparison to nba/mlb right now. I saw the panini impeccables boxes just dropped the other day. Trying to get my hands on the topps chrome champions league box but i think it was delayed. If anyone has any insight on shops in the south bay area (socal) that don't upcharge and actually stock soccer cards it'd be much appreciated

How bad would you guys say the centering on this Kobe RC is. Could it squeeze by and get a PSA 8 or would it get a 7 or even worse

thumb.png

Appreciate the quick response guys. However, am I just being paranoid here? I'm looking at the top border and it's off by a lot compared to the bottom. Don't get me wrong, I'm no expert at this so I could just be imagining things.
8.5 BGS Center imo

PSA isn’t as strict on centering that’s why I said PSA 9 if the corners and surface are clean (can’t tell from
my phone)

Back
Top Bottom