Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Shoot if you have any base 2020 bowman, let me know lol im building a set

Tons...what you need.

08BBAFA5-1C70-4EA3-AF81-4E0E6F1DDE5E.jpeg
9B28E9A0-92B5-4BAC-821A-2696AB6C6D9C.jpeg

I visited my LCS for the first time this week also. Peninsula sports cards in Belmont. Overwhelming on how much stuff they had! Cool guys though ended up buying a footballs blaster but definitely will be back!

IMO and friends who own shops agree that any LCS that sells blasters for markups are scumbags.

Do LCS get allocated blasters/cellos or retail product or they are pretty much getting them through Walmart/target etc?

They are getting them the same way most of us are.

I was at a local shop last week and a dad comes in with his son looking to buy Prizm basketball. He had no idea on what the difference was between any of the offerings and this shop had everything from blasters, cellos, fast break to even a few hobby boxes. When he asked the owner what the difference was at no point did he mention that that most of the products are actually intended for retail and the odds of pulling anything of value being absolutely terrible. The entire exchange made me sick to my stomach and left me feeling terrible for not speaking up.

Stopped by another LCS on the way home and picked up a Series 2 Hobby Box for $72. Cheaper than what I found on eBay.

Hopefully I get something good.

And Idk, what I'll need yet for the Bowman. I shall let you know when my packs come in lol

Stopped by another LCS on the way home and picked up a Series 2 Hobby Box for $72. Cheaper than what I found on eBay.

And Idk, what I'll need yet for the Bowman. I shall let you know when my packs come in lol
It’s really tough to get anything in that box. Robert or bust!

I will never buy wax at markup. I’ve had too many trash boxes I purchased at retail to imagine how I would feel if I paid markup and pulled those cards.

most of the products are actually intended for retail and the odds of pulling anything of value being absolutely terrible.
For real? I didnt think retail was that limited for most products.

I also havent opened anything retail because I havent found any. Basketball at least, I flipped the Bowman I scooped

My first PSA sub came in today. I bought this card for $10 back in 2014 at a local card show when it looked like Steph was going to have an injury prone career. Believed in the kid and my team and 7 years later 3 rings and 2 MVPs! One of my all time favorite players. Go Dubs!

9F272C26-3955-492A-A247-6371F9894A1C.jpeg

Dope. I got a Luka prizm thats in the QA stage right now. My first PSA sub too

I also havent opened anything retail because I havent found any. Basketball at least, I flipped the Bowman I scooped

I little bummer it didn’t score higher but I just had to get this in a slab. Will hold onto this card forever!

Also this took me 4 months to get back smh at psa

Also this took me 4 months to get back smh at psa

Economy?

I sent in 14 cards economy and 1 card express to test it out and its been like 8 or 9 days since I overnighted the package and my express order is already in the QA stage. Prob be shipped tomorrow, ****s crazy quick. Expecting my economy to take a few months though.

You should wait for Topps chrome. That series 2 is disappointing

Damn, haven’t posted in a while. What’s up y’all!

When I seen 12-13 prizm blow up, I had to check my boxes. Found 5 lebrons, 3 kawhis and a whole bunch of others. This is the first base set I ever completed, including inserts, but not the autos , and still have to this day. Also got back my first psa submission!
image.jpg

Take a look at that Kawhi though! I’m trying to contact PSA if they can recase it and guarantee same grade because of that smudge. Has anyone experienced anything like this? It’s such an eye sore, and might affect value even if it’s a 10.

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom