16507490-6E4E-4902-9CCB-36C87FC6B0E0.jpeg
    277.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 9556A5EE-6D4B-4389-ADFF-C6685E41D3B8.jpeg
    9556A5EE-6D4B-4389-ADFF-C6685E41D3B8.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
  • C85A852E-F089-4BB8-ACFE-5E3C5CBA088A.jpeg
    C85A852E-F089-4BB8-ACFE-5E3C5CBA088A.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 67
When do you guys go to your local Target/Walmarts and find stuff? I've been going periodically for the last week in the afternoons and probably going to have to switch to the mornings. Just doesn't time out well with sneaker releases lol.
I sometimes check out target 3x a day and never find anything. Walmart is on payroll and nothing ever makes it to the floor

last two pages been HEAT

sole searchin sole searchin That Morant is super dope. You just got that back from PSA, right?

broke on Bullpen on release day. Sent straight to PSA that Friday (but holiday) and barely got it back today on an upgraded express grade (went to Bullpen on Friday) who finally sent it my way. That’s why total was $250 grading and $94 shipping with insurance.

I sometimes check out target 3x a day and never find anything. Walmart is on payroll and nothing ever makes it to the floor

I can't speak for your area, but I highly doubt the dudes who work at my local Walmarts have any idea of the potential value of trading cards currently. Most of them look like they're working just to buy the latest retro Jordans on Saturday

D

damm. Nice.

issue with all these Topps 2020 cards is how soon you’ll get them or they lose steam and buyer just files a chargeback or says nah I’m good as prices drop. eBay sucks.

For sure. Topps says it'll ship 3-5 days after order so we will see how close they come to meeting that window lol

D

damm. Nice.

issue with all these Topps 2020 cards is how soon you’ll get them or they lose steam and buyer just files a chargeback or says nah I’m good as prices drop. eBay sucks.
Yup. Not worth selling anything volatile on eBay. Lately I’ve been getting killed on returns from cards to sneakers. For ten years prior not one return or issue. People r figuring out how to exploit it now.

Watched a one of one Luka get pulled from a noir box. At the same time also saw dude pay $210 for a spot and ended up with a cherokee parks auto 😂

Expect that card to come back. I’d keep that money in PayPal for at least two months just in case.

Back
Top Bottom