Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Looked up Topps Five Star today and was interested.

Then I realized how many cards you get in a hobby box. lol.

I have to think about this first. With my luck, I'll end up with a German Marquez auto.

So much baseball product. Where do y’all rank the sets?

prefer chrome over fire and bowmans but bowman has the prospects.

left some chrome and NFL chronicles on the shelf but if you’re looking lmk and I’ll pick it up when I see it around at cost + shipping. (Also has some Topps series 2 and optic but I’m guessing no one cares for those at the moment)

Last edited:

left some chrome on the shelf but if you’re looking lmk and I’ll pick it up when I see it around at cost + shipping.
I'd love to be able to get some chrome. I have no Walmart by me and Targets by me never have anything, even while stalking when opening. I feel so weird lol

PM me or anyone.
I’ll see what I can do.

Still Mega > blasters > cellos from what y’all have seen?
It's a mix for me. Got a couple of parallels through the hanger boxes. But blasters have been good. I've only opened one mega and I only hit a Robert RC.

left some chrome and NFL chronicles on the shelf but if you’re looking lmk and I’ll pick it up when I see it around at cost + shipping. (Also has some Topps series 2 and optic but I’m guessing no one cares for those at the moment)
What do you have of Series 2? :nerd:

Crappy restock today as expected. Excell rep only had 2 boxes in the back to restock and most were Pokemon. But I already knew that cause the employee already put out the good stuff on Monday lol. Asked Red to go back and look for soccer basketball and chrome and bring it all out and he did.
Last time I bought Topps fire was 2018 and hated it. Bought one box today just to rip and make stacks

60ED2706-FA3E-47D0-89B4-5FE23A1A1D95.jpeg

Also check your local Walgreens. Some of them have Topps chrome baseball and Topps series 2 box hangars. I picked up a few today. Piece of advice...I went to the location in the ‘good’ part of town and they had nothing. Went to a location in the hood and they had 5 boxes of series 2 on the rack. 41097BF4-6734-4434-86A5-891C4B9BBADD.jpeg

Looked up Topps Five Star today and was interested.

Then I realized how many cards you get in a hobby box. lol.

I have to think about this first. With my luck, I'll end up with a German Marquez auto.

Five Star is an easy pass for me for exactly that reason. Only thing worse than not getting any hits is only having two cards to show for it :lol:

Personally I'd go Chrome > Bowman > Archives > Series 2 so far...also enjoyed opening this year's Finest but that of course was hobby only.

Yea im out at this point, just seems like hes waiting for someone to throw $500 at him. im sure he has a price in mind.

at that point tell buyers, I want this much. either someone takes it or you reevaluate and come up with a lower price if everyone drops out
He came in here weeks ago asking about them wanting to know what he could get for them and many people told him ideas on the condition but he was bent on them being “mint” bc they were cased right out of the pack. He didn’t want to look anything up or do any research himself, just us to tell him how much he can get for them. I offered him 200 on the Lebron back then but with his response you could see he only wanted the most money and held the value the cards to be higher than the condition of the actual cards.

Back
Top Bottom