Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

i know this probably won't end well....but besides walmart/target....are there any potential sleeper spots to find packs of cards? CVS, Walgreens, Big Lots, Marshalls/Ross, Dicks Sporting Goods...any local sporting goods?? thx fam. I just want the excitement of opening packs....i've just been buying psa 10s. lol
CVS/Walgreens occasiaonally will get them (not all created equal, some get garbage stuff some get some decent baseball like topps chrome or even donruss football). That is probably the only place ive been too recently that ive actually seen a single product on the shelf lol.

i know this probably won't end well....but besides walmart/target....are there any potential sleeper spots to find packs of cards? CVS, Walgreens, Big Lots, Marshalls/Ross, Dicks Sporting Goods...any local sporting goods?? thx fam. I just want the excitement of opening packs....i've just been buying psa 10s. lol

Target was the only place I've ever found anything for retail. Walmart is always cleaned out anytime I go. I started buying a bunch of raw rookie cards from this year of the players I've wanted (Burrow, Jeudy, Lamb etc) on ebay because I couldn't find anything around my area as of late. Its crazy some of the steals you can get on there still. Bought a CeeDee Lamb Donruss Elite Orange parallel #'d/49 last night for $15 shipped.

Stopped into the card shop by my place on Thursday and ended up paying $25 for a donruss hanger because I wanted something to open, its fun but I didnt pull ****. lol

At CVS waiting for a flu shot....see these...

4484C88A-ADE3-4291-BA2D-6900080F6AD3.jpeg
D76D486C-3D5D-4CC0-9EA6-DBC117A9722A.jpeg

First Jeudy TD, many more to come. You love to see it, maldonado maldonado .

What Ced Wilson did to Seattle is what I envision Lamb doing this week from the slot vs. Cleveland.

When the Mosaic blasters dropped I spent hours driving around my city looking for them. Legit went to at least 20 Targets and some Walgreens and one or two Wally Marts over the course of a few days. Went to my LCS and they wanted $80 per Blaster. I was striking out and getting max discouraged.

I made this pic from a random person on Twitter my Lock Screen
047A5BB5-4281-4759-BFB4-9B125617DB89.jpeg

and Every night this week when I went to bed I visualized myself picking up some Mosaic Blasters. Pictured how they would look in my hands, smell like, the feel of the surface tension on the plastic and what it would be like to unwrap the boxes.

today I went to Target, walked up the stairs and at 2 PM, right when the full moon reached the sign of my birth (Aries)...
34146413-5D29-4FC2-A752-9B357B598E85.jpeg

A full rack of cards. I took most and left a few for the next person to find. Don’t get discouraged if you’re grinding retail loops, it can happen to you too.

Back
Top Bottom