Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Was away last week so I could check the restock. Prizm football hit NorCal and wasn’t able tograb those. I did hit today. Still lots of prizm bball which I passed on
62DE6F13-22BD-4CA0-82E4-FF4C21C87792.jpeg

Did Colma get prizm? I live close by and haven’t seen it.
yup last weds. So far from what I've seen and heard, its been a small amount of prizm football. like 4 blasters and a few hangers. More is coming tho. I hit a store with 12+ blasters, cello, and hangers. Of course I split it evenly with everyone there. No mega yet

???

What are you doing with them?

Staring at them in my closet lol

I'm more interested in NBA but haven't really hit many of those. I've tried trading nfl for nba locally but not much interest. Have some mlb too, but I know nothing about baseball really so wouldn't even be fun to rip

I'm more interested in NBA but haven't really hit many of those. I've tried trading nfl for nba locally but not much interest. Have some mlb too, but I know nothing about baseball really so wouldn't even be fun to rip

Pic of said closet?

open em bro lol

No luck with any retail to purchase, instead I just keep buying Lukas..

Definitely a much smarter way to go.

A lot of newer collectors don’t understand that one should only buy retail when hobby is too expensive or feenin to rip wax. See so many people buying up so much trash nowadays.

I gave up on anything retail. I have looked multiple times a week for over a year and nothing at my local Walmart’s or Targets. I feel like I would need to quit my job to be able to get anything.

Bro I dunno about Walmart but like other dudes said just kindly ask one of the target managers what day/time their vendor restocks, and then you have to show up at that time most likely there will already be people waiting so usually just split what’s there...that’s what makes it difficult tho is having the time...

I can’t get over how insane getting a box of Basketball at retail has become. I’m so glad I got everything I wanted before this...whatever it is...started happening. I’m seeing base cards I have multiples of from the 90s going for 100s of dollars raw and things that were cheap a year or two...relatively cheap...going for insano prices. Thank god I got all my Jordan, Kobe, and Lebron stuff before all of this started.

Weird question but is there even any Kobe auto cards out there that are affordable? :lol:

I need one in my life

I’m not tryna spend 1-2k but that seems to be the price they go for

Automatic, Fleer Metal is one of the most sought after sets for collectors.
It’s funny...but Metal and Metal Universe was so slept on from it‘s inception throughout throughout, they just went nuts rather recently. I’d always buy boxes of them because they were rather affordable and I got nice cards. I have the full sets and so many doubles from ‘95-‘98...and a lot of inserts. Inserts with MJ and Kobe can get pretty pricey...but you know this. And PMGs? Forget it, I actually have 2 Precious Metal Gems from boxes of Metal Universe ‘97-‘98 that I bought throughout the Summer of ‘98 for pretty cheap IIRC. Hakeem and Dale Davis...both reds...no greens unfortunately. Also a Gary Payton PMG from Metal Universe Championship. They were nice cards but my favorite base card has to be the Michael Jordan from ‘98-‘99... He’s flying to the basket for a 2 handed jam in a red jersey and white Concords over the Wolves. The shot is awesome...look it up. One of my favorite Jordan cards of all time and I think it can still be had for around 25 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom