Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

It’s funny...but Metal and Metal Universe was so slept on from it‘s inception throughout throughout, they just went nuts rather recently. I’d always buy boxes of them because they were rather affordable and I got nice cards. I have the full sets and so many doubles from ‘95-‘98...and a lot of inserts. Inserts with MJ and Kobe can get pretty pricey...but you know this. And PMGs? Forget it, I actually have 2 Precious Metal Gems from boxes of Metal Universe ‘97-‘98 that I bought throughout the Summer of ‘98 for pretty cheap IIRC. Hakeem and Dale Davis...both reds...no greens unfortunately. Also a Gary Payton PMG from Metal Universe Championship. They were nice cards but my favorite base card has to be the Michael Jordan from ‘98-‘99... He’s flying to the basket for a 2 handed jam in a red jersey and white Concords over the Wolves. The shot is awesome...look it up. One of my favorite Jordan cards of all time and I think it can still be had for around 25 bucks.

Looked it up and thought i’d share to have the pic here

9d2524b35e07ee94c1f82195eeb44077.jpg

edit: started buying a little stuff and these are pulls im happy with

Attachments

• A201A042-4BC8-40DE-B318-AFE367B39745.jpeg
    A201A042-4BC8-40DE-B318-AFE367B39745.jpeg
    362.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
a few weeks ago, i was able to buy a Hoops NBA PREMIUM set from Target Online. The main reason was the 5 prizms that it came with....well over the weekend it arrived and when I opened up the set, it is a BEAUTIFUL set......but out of the 5 prizms, I was able to hit 2x ZIONS!!! I was so hyped and checked some prices on ebay and it looks like the GOLD Prizm Zion is a pretty big hit even at base.

So I went ahead and filled out a PSA submission and got those 2 headed to be graded, wish me luck!!! I will update you all in like 6months when it comes backLOL!

IMG_2511.jpg

IMG_2509.jpg

49925A2A-8337-4BC5-97E8-B0BD02CD4844.JPG

a few weeks ago, i was able to buy a Hoops NBA PREMIUM set from Target Online. The main reason was the 5 prizms that it came with....well over the weekend it arrived and when I opened up the set, it is a BEAUTIFUL set......but out of the 5 prizms, I was able to hit 2x ZIONS!!! I was so hyped and checked some prices on ebay and it looks like the GOLD Prizm Zion is a pretty big hit even at base.

So I went ahead and filled out a PSA submission and got those 2 headed to be graded, wish me luck!!! I will update you all in like 6months when it comes backLOL!

IMG_2511.jpg

IMG_2509.jpg

49925A2A-8337-4BC5-97E8-B0BD02CD4844.JPG
Haven’t seen many hit rookies at all

that’s dope! Good luck but let us know next time those drop online lmao

Finally got into our new house and could get caught up on getting my p2020s put away since all my stuff been in storage for a month. Getting close to the end. I’ve enjoyed it though.
2765EFBF-5CB3-4F1C-B10D-06AEBFB71439.jpeg
D38BBAB6-1B31-4515-A06B-92241CE3A6C9.jpeg
ED0EE6FF-0FD1-4AEC-A2A0-29844DC9CDEB.jpeg
908ECEFE-C71C-4CC4-8AE4-0EA5EB58E209.jpeg
What line is that Griffey Rookie Card relic from? That's nice!

I haven't seen Prizm anywhere near me. Think my vendor changed her schedule. All I see is the damn WWE and the Topps baseball update just sitting lol.

Crazy times. I remember a few years back just seeing blasters sitting on shelves anytime you went into Walmart or Target.

Randomly checked for Topps Update blaster boxes on target.com this weekend and hit.

Sweet.
Randomly checked for Topps Update blaster boxes on target.com this weekend and hit.

Sweet.
Are you having a tough time finding cards still? You want these 2 mega boxes? I can hid it so you can grab it
F0BBF0F4-AA9D-48E7-9CB5-DF282A6470FA.jpeg

but yea stadium club chrome is here too

Have you been able to find the target vendor where you live at/by? She is cool as heck and will tell you her next location for that day only
I met her once! But since I work in SF, my schedule doesn't work out to get to the stores on time. It's all good though. I'll hit retail soon lol.

If anybody comes across Stadium Club Chrome blasters I would greatly appreciate a couple 🙏🏻
From what I have seen this week at target, there have only been 4 stadium club chrome blasters for each store. They are in the excell boxes with the Football prizm and wwe finest. If you guys see any wwe finest or stadium chrome on the shelves, prizm football is gone for that store. Check Walmart for stadium club. They tend to have more than target. Speaking of Walmart saw some mega boxes of playoff football. Easy pass like always

LMS is helping out the target vendors the next few weeks pushing out products for the stores. So check your stores.

Weird question but is there even any Kobe auto cards out there that are affordable? :lol:

I need one in my life

I’m not tryna spend 1-2k but that seems to be the price they go for
There was some in Scoreboard 1996 and collegiate product,,,but those will still run you 3-4 hundred dollars if you can find them.

They had a ton of the jumbo packs of Rookie and Stars at mine a couple days ago. Went back the next day and they were all gone. Been trying to find some of those. Grabbed a few of the hockey boxes.

Back
Top Bottom