Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Unrelated to cards, but I had a USPS priority shipment sit 7 days in the Atlanta area. It finally updated itself. The buyer had to request a 'wheres my crap' email procedure. Be persistent. And buy the insurance.

grab that THT boys. Buy low...sell high. bunch of lots on ebay that are a steal. ur welcome

IMG_20200917_140916.jpg

Partial THT hype because he's only 20. Showed flashes in playoffs though, G5 vs. Rox. But best believe, if Talen/Kuz/another piece can land a third star like Beal, LeBron finna drive them young boys to LAX himself. :lol:

Lebron called Lonzo a young king and then traded his *** at the end of the season. Don’t trust Lebron’s words, he’s as machiavellian as they come
This. He's always talking up guys that end up bit players at best.

y'all wild

NT about to manipulate the market :lol:

Well that's actually how it is in the hobby period these days, not just on this thread.
Someone has a crazy game then a lot of collectors make impulse purchases for that given player. :lol:
Most recent example I can remember is Bol Bol during the bubble.

But yeah, happens all the time, across all sports. Always funny when it happens. :lol:

PO

i never pulled any of his rookie cards i think...didnt even know he was on the team last year

though it was a 2020 draft pick lol

Back
Top Bottom