Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Last week I remembered I got a few Kobe rookie cards and checked ebay prices...........
Bruhhhhhhhh.............graded PSA 10, theyre all 2-6k each
Got a few MJ's that are also 1-2k each
I never graded them but they've been in those hard plastic sleeves since the 90's

Ill post pics tomorrow, its dark now

Some of my cards came in today from grading.
hyped for the and base edition Charizard lol
2C2FCC84-E27D-40D8-98C2-B8E2AEE874CC.jpeg

It's like cash and bitcoin/401k.

Sometimes I like to pull out my wad, count it, and put it on display. Sometimes I like to screen record my retirement account balance.

How do I see what my card is worth just eBay?
I wanna get back into this and make some $

Any info helps

I have no idea how prices are compared to EBay, but you can sell on StockX too. But the selection is limited, looks like mostly newer cards and just the stars/rookies.

Man, Series 1 surprised me with the prices they're selling at. Going to take my time building that set.

But if anyone here finds any retail or rips any hobby/jumbo and finds any Mike Yastrzemski or the SF Giants Team card, please DM me.

The fat pack I grabbed at my local shop was a bust.

landed a Quickley hoops rookie. Their optic will be in tomorrow so I’ll probably swing by in the morning and pick some up

where you guys getting the new stuff at

still haven't found a single pack in store

where you guys getting the new stuff at

still haven't found a single pack in store

Gotta pretty much catch a vendor stocking or catch a Target that limits and keeps cards behind customer service.

The most beneficial thing you can do (that took me a minute to even try) is ask customer service or a manager. Tell them you haven't found anything in months and they'll usually give you intel on when the vendor stocks.

Last edited:
I "think" I was able to land a couple Topps Chrome blasters off the Target website, but I'll believe it when I see them physically. :lol:

As for Topps, I just buy a couple hobby boxes a year for those. It's the one real "overspend" I make on an annual basis.

I spent easily over a grand on NFL Mosaic last year, but that's the first year ever. Topps I have been buying since the mid 80's as a small boy.

I really wish I never gave up my original collection. :frown: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom