Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Of all places…

706658F3-2E02-41F7-97AB-C0042FE9BDB2.jpeg

3A5BBC0C-5B51-4CBE-B86F-5447A29C7EA8.jpeg

Anybody at/going to the National? Looks fun but overwhelming. I’d be holding off on deals in fear that I’d find something better at one of the thousand other tables, if I were ever able to see them all anyway.

Anybody at/going to the National? Looks fun but overwhelming. I’d be holding off on deals in fear that I’d find something better at one of the thousand other tables, if I were ever able to see them all anyway.

Scoring deals on eBay while everybody is preoccupied at the National.. scooped a couple nice cards past day or so

next year I’m tryna hit the National though. Wanted to this year but had a lil health scare and had to fall back unfortunately

I STILL haven’t scored once online yet lolll
Select b ball retail will be hitting in the next couple weeks though, def gonna be my first W, ain’t accepting nothin less

I do got a Select b ball hobby FOTL box and a Select UFC hobby (plus two H2) on the way to me as we speak 😎

you got them instore? Or online and they are being delivered? Just want to make sure. Thx!

Target online drop from last Tuesday.

^ online thru target, red card exclusive

Ay CARTEL777 CARTEL777 do u rip these things when u buy, or u hold, or u sell

All of the above. I sell everything when a product first releases while the prices are high. I'll sit on whatever until prices start to creep back up. That generally happens a month or two after the product is no longer being stocked on the shelf. Sometimes I sell my retail boxes to get into hobby boxes too. For example, I've flipped 10 Prizm Blasters into a Prizm hobby box. That hobby box only cost me $200 when it was all said and done.

Still can’t even grab a pack of nba to open

Be up every morning by 7AM EST and wait for the links to drop. Do you have a Target Red Card? If not, you will need one in order to buy the product.

Target online drop from last Tuesday.

All of the above. I sell everything when a product first releases while the prices are high. I'll sit on whatever until prices start to creep back up. That generally happens a month or two after the product is no longer being stocked on the shelf. Sometimes I sell my retail boxes to get into hobby boxes too. For example, I've flipped 10 Prizm Blasters into a Prizm hobby box. That hobby box only cost me $200 when it was all said and done.

Be up every morning by 7AM EST and wait for the links to drop. Do you have a Target Red Card? If not, you will need one in order to buy the product.
I have one on file but don’t think it’s active, so you need to use the red card?

I wnet to the National on Friday.. A few things....

- JAM PACKED. I've gone the previous 3 times it was in Chicago.. Twice on Saturday and the last time, the same time as this year (Friday afternoon). The crowd was insane. Took forever to even walk and look through the stuff I wanted to. Spent 5 hours there and probably missed 40% of the booths.

- Everything is over priced by $15-$20 MINIMUM in terms of cards. and that was after haggling down. I was browsing on ebay for cards I was interested there, found plenty sold or for sale $15-$20 under.

- Vendors still at resell prices for NBA/NFL retail stuff from months ago.

- 1 good thing... There were some absolute baddies there. Not all of them walking around with guys either lol.

There was a card show in the bay couple weeks ago and there was definitely baddies there too. What is this? Lmao

Back
Top Bottom