Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

I managed to snag 2 more Bowman Blasters. I've pulled 6 total so far.

Still no auto, but 8 numbered cards total so far.

walmart had one fat pack left and this was the last card, now i can finally stop buying donruss lol

edit: just realized this is my insta story aaah oh well

11E5C195-C852-4C54-8DD4-54EA2BF23B5A.png

Last edited:
dam checked feebay those go for some nice change. Good pull
Gonna try toe send it in and get graded. Ive had it for about 2 months, was organizing cards last night and realized it looked different from all the other Mosaics I had. Just started buying hangers and blasters about 2 months ago. Had not collected since my middle school years. Still a fun hobby.

Recent return from PSA… card is going insane right now…

2A915597-6A15-42CD-9190-CFE28117E641.jpeg

Had to repost this cuz i just realized what u were saying, checked online, i should have been coppin more, i was buying em for $30 and i thought that was alot, these things really jumped man

Thats cuz ol boy playing phenomenal

My ja morant sheet page could be worth a couple g’s down the line

rumor has it the security codes vaule packs of bowman have the hits

i bought a couple and pulled some colors so might be some truth...compared to no tag packs

rumor has it the security codes vaule packs of bowman have the hits

i bought a couple and pulled some colors so might be some truth...compared to no tag packs

Can u explain this?

If u can show a visual
Of what to look for

Had to repost this cuz i just realized what u were saying, checked online, i should have been coppin more, i was buying em for $30 and i thought that was alot, these things really jumped man

Thats cuz ol boy playing phenomenal

My ja morant sheet page could be worth a couple g’s down the line

Plus that card has Young Dolph and Key Glock in the background

The morant dolph card jumped up again because of the popular social media sites/blogs recently posted about the card. It did have a huge jump when young dolph died. But a casual non card collector just found out about this card recently due the exposure and have eaten it up. Most of the high sales were on eBay. All the sports cards group and card shows are not moving these cards like that to other sports cards collectors in the know. This chronicles rookies have a high pop count and won’t hold value if you really investing in morant. Market will come down quick on these. Cool card to have though like the mark jackson menendez brothers card and other cool cards with meaning behind it.

Last edited:
The morant dolph card jumped up because of the popular social media sites/blogs recently posted about the card. A casual non card collector just found out about this card recently due the exposure and have eaten it up. Most of the high sales were on eBay. All the sports cards group and card shows ain’t moving these cards like that to other sports cards collectors in the know. This chronicles rookies have a high pop count and won’t hold value if you really investing in morant. Market will come down quick on these. Cool card to have though like the mark jackson menendez brothers and other cool cards with meaning.
No doubt. I dumped all mine 🤣

The morant dolph card jumped up again because of the popular social media sites/blogs recently posted about the card. It did have a huge jump when young dolphins died. But a casual non card collector just found out about this card recently due the exposure and have eaten it up. Most of the high sales were on eBay. All the sports cards group and card shows ain’t moving these cards like that to other sports cards collectors in the know. This chronicles rookies have a high pop count and won’t hold value if you really investing in morant. Market will come down quick on these. Cool card to have though like the mark jackson menendez brothers and other cool cards with meaning.

Well said. Spot on

Just googled that mark jackson menendez story, crazy

What other cards are like this out there? I think these are pretty interesting cards to have

Can u explain this?

If u can show a visual
Of what to look for
Behind some fat vaule packs they have a blank filler card with an anti theft sensor on it .
They say those are the good packs full with the color hits I’m not gonna lie opened a few & was seeing some better color 1st compared to the blasters i had got which had no color 1st lol

But here is my hits also after ripping like 9 fat packs and two blasters

Still no auto or kahlil mack chrome/paper

Attachments

• 9BB3CB3C-DB6F-43EC-AEE1-357E95AF438A.jpeg
    9BB3CB3C-DB6F-43EC-AEE1-357E95AF438A.jpeg
    404 KB · Views: 686
How many have you bought to pull 6 auto's?????
3 blasters which had 2 autos and all the other autos in the 29 fat packs lol. I bought them all cause There was a price mistake. It ranged up at $7.98.. Also got a # yellow of Matt Chapman but gave that crap to my buddy cause he’s an A’s fan. Fat packs are :pimp: and yeah, not all packs with alarms in them have hits

3 blasters which had 2 autos and all the other autos in the 29 fat packs lol. I bought them all cause There was a price mistake. It ranged up at $7.98.. Also got a # yellow of Matt Chapman but gave that crap to my buddy cause he’s an A’s fan. Fat packs are :pimp: and yeah, not all packs with alarms in them have hits

Wow

What do you guys usually price things at compared to eBay comps? Got a guy interested in my Lebron Mosaic National Pride Genesis. I don’t usually sell but not sure what the ideal price is compared to sold listings.

Was gonna get it graded but meh

Any Yankees guys in here with insight into Jasson? I’ve got a gold shimmer 1st bowman PSA 10 and trying to decide if I should sell now or if it’s worth holding for the long haul.

Back
Top Bottom