Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

There are youtube videos on how to prep the card for grading. I use a lens cleaner cloth to wipe the surface. If you didn't you can crack it with some pliers and wipe the surface and resubmit it. It super easy to crack it open but if apprehensive in cracking it open, I recommend practicing on a card you don't care about.
Link to videos?

PXL_20220904_014657639.jpg

My son and I opened up 2 blasters… I didn’t pull any Trey Lance but my son pulled him for me so I was happy!

F0822E45-B421-4AAC-9D52-C632AAA0E5B2.jpeg

Then he wanted to open up the new Pokémon expansion set Lost Origins… I told him only a few packs coz it was passed his bed time…. He got a good pull right away and we ended up ripping the whole booster box 🤣

3EC31AAF-5902-426D-AE4A-A2AC8EF6CC38.jpeg

Man I am so washed on the Pokémon game and knowing what’s good these days :lol:

I was an expert back when it was Basic, Jungle, Fossil, and Team Rocket :smh:

You and me both

But the cards u mentioned are the ones that got for most, the diamond era, especially in flawless condition

My son and I opened up 2 blasters… I didn’t pull any Trey Lance but my son pulled him for me so I was happy!

F0822E45-B421-4AAC-9D52-C632AAA0E5B2.jpeg

Then he wanted to open up the new Pokémon expansion set Lost Origins… I told him only a few packs coz it was passed his bed time…. He got a good pull right away and we ended up ripping the whole booster box 🤣

3EC31AAF-5902-426D-AE4A-A2AC8EF6CC38.jpeg
Just grabbed a case of lost origin hoping it comes monday. Nice pulls from your box!

Good luck on your pulls! I’ve been reading it’s hard to pull alts…
Thanks! Ya part of the reason I just grabbed a whole case. I was gonna just get an ETB at the grocery store and next thing you know I’ve got 6 boosters on the way :lol:

Started getting into collecting again. It’s been awhile. What’s the best card for basketball and soccer? And does upper deck not make cards anymore?

Started getting into collecting again. It’s been awhile. What’s the best card for basketball and soccer? And does upper deck not make cards anymore?
Prizm is a great entry level for basketball. Upper deck mainly makes hockey and other products called Goodwin champions that have upper deck exclusive athletes. Panini and topps both offer soccer products.

Back
Top Bottom