Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Panini and hasbro brought these back

Just preordered Bron, Steph, and Luka. Detail on them looks great, especially for the sneakers.

About Topps Chrome, that sucks man. I don't buy as much anymore but that's the series I usually wait for when it comes to MLB stuff.

had to share. first time using adobe lightroom on iphone 14 pro raw.

stop buying pokémon for a while but needed this card. got in 2 ETBs. one of my favorite ever honestly.

D4DE6D5F-572F-4B14-A33C-4C5A0A9BF8B5.jpeg

Still haven’t seen single nba any store by me

Target took our their spots stuff, not sure where they put it but only thing by the checkout now is Pokémon…

Anyone here collect Panini’s higher end products? Immaculate, National Treasures, Noir, Flawless, etc.

These Panini WC stickers aren't hot this year. I remember back in 2018 when I worked at Target in between jobs, people were asking for them every single day I worked. One dude would come in and buy all the restocks lol. It was 1-2 boxes. Now I see 15 boxes at every Target I'm at.

Anyone here collect Panini’s higher end products? Immaculate, National Treasures, Noir, Flawless, etc.

yeah, can only afford the baseball product
& only pick singles

it was some nice & cheap national treasure patch autos of juan soto back in December

i know folks frown upon no logos but for the designs and higher end players who may cost an arm & leg for topps

nobody turning down a Otani on card auto because its "unlicensed"

These Panini WC stickers aren't hot this year. I remember back in 2018 when I worked at Target in between jobs, people were asking for them every single day I worked. One dude would come in and buy all the restocks lol. It was 1-2 boxes. Now I see 15 boxes at every Target I'm at.
they sell out fast by me

cant forget the print run is thru the roof also ..world wide lol

panini doesn't put pack odds on the product for a good reason

compared to topps where you can figure out an print run by running the packodd numbers

hopefully fanatics can put pack odds on the panini products so maybe folks will see "oh no, scale it back please"

they sell out fast by me

cant forget the print run is thru the roof also ..world wide lol

panini doesn't put pack odds on the product for a good reason

compared to topps where you can figure out an print run by running the packodd numbers

hopefully fanatics can put pack odds on the panini products so maybe folks will see "oh no, scale it back please"
Speaking of Fanatics I’ve wondered about the MLB dynamic now that they acquired Topps. Could they choose to not carry Panini’s MLB stuff, or is there an obligation by Panini should they continue to want their NBA or NFL stuff?

Also, how are y’all feeling about Arena Club grading? I know PSA and BGS will continue to be the standards, but Arena Club sounds interesting.

Speaking of Fanatics I’ve wondered about the MLB dynamic now that they acquired Topps. Could they choose to not carry Panini’s MLB stuff, or is there an obligation by Panini should they continue to want their NBA or NFL stuff?

Also, how are y’all feeling about Arena Club grading? I know PSA and BGS will continue to be the standards, but Arena Club sounds interesting.
we are going to see some panini & topps product probably cut from the market completely,
too much retail collecting dust..

if anything some of that panini unlicensed product will get logos now

so we'll finally get sets like prizm, optic rated rookies , national treasues & higher end baseball product with logos..

same with topps product, bowman & topps chrome basketball with logos coming back forsure..will be really nice to see

arena club grading seems cool, just PSA sized slabs with BGS sub grades on the back with a SGC tux look lol

jetter and his team just took note of the big 3 & run it up..it could work but "my Vegas odds" has it 75/25 failure succeed rate :lol:

It's "the slab" is the main thing that sets everything apart, because anybody can grade, but does it look good encased on the eyes?

HGA almost had it right with the custom designs but management was poorly handled..now they are struggling to rebrand

to me this company here has it going tho..this looks like "yeah its worth the upcharge fee's" PSA hits you with lol

the packaging coming like a booster pack to rip, thick encased slabbed bricked but so crystal clear and clean..good luck cracking that thing in peace, the rubber protection...send higher end cards forsure

Last edited:
I have been trying to catch up on my team PC Cards of late from past players. A lot easier shopping for past Yankees while Judge is the main topic. Need to catch up on my NY Rangers cards. New season is upon us.

Back
Top Bottom