Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

I have a bunch of Kobe iverson nash Shaq rookies that I had from high school back in the 90s I want to get them graded but worried they might get lost or damaged in transit. Is there an option where you can drop them off in person?

Weird that their isnt not 1 single card online of the one I have, not one at all

I think it comes down to two things.

1. It’s 2020-21 Chronicles and since it’s a couple years old product, nobody is ripping that right now (so they’re not being pulled)

2. A numbered version (like this purple /49) will be worth more then the non-numbered teal, and the purple went for just $6.

IMG_6210.jpeg

For a card worth less than $5 (the teal), a lot of times people that have it aren’t going to bother listing on eBay.

For me, with eBay fees/having to package it and physically drive it to the post office I personally don’t like listing any individual cards that aren’t worth at least $20/pop.

And even then it’s still a hassle to sell cards that cheap. If anything I’d sell a bunch of cheaper cards in a lot

I have a bunch of Kobe iverson nash Shaq rookies that I had from high school back in the 90s I want to get them graded but worried they might get lost or damaged in transit. Is there an option where you can drop them off in person?
Really the only way you’re going to be able to drop em off is if you live in one of the bigger cities where PSA/Beckett are at these bigger card shows taking subs. They were just at the National in Chicago a week ago

That said, I’ve subbed tons of cards thru the mail to PSA. Some were hard to replace signed rookies, etc. 99.9% of the time you don’t have anything to worry about.

I use Priority Mail or sometimes I’ll overnight but you could always send Registered Mail if necessary.

What kind of rookie cards specifically do you have? Which sets?

I would only sub if they’re in great condition and the value potential is there

Lot of cards from that era just aren’t worth it. Feel free to post pics

Anybody else see this LOTR one ring 001/001 card sold to Post Malone for $2.6mil?

Sheeeeesus
Yeah, I'm curious how much the original finder spent to find that card.

I was planning on building out that set, but the prices during the hunt for the card was way too much.

will wander cards go down in value?

also wanted to point out that morant 116 rc from chronicles went up and value, they found michael oher's parents and todd bridges on the card, all this guy gotta do is stay out of trouble and continue being great and these things can moon tremendously

was there ever a card of an athlete with that much prominent people in it?

411D4A87-5913-469F-AFB5-1E08BE7A5CE9.png

will wander cards go down in value?

also wanted to point out that morant 116 rc from chronicles went up and value, they found michael oher's parents and todd bridges on the card, all this guy gotta do is stay out of trouble and continue being great and these things can moon tremendously

was there ever a card of an athlete with that much prominent people in it?

411D4A87-5913-469F-AFB5-1E08BE7A5CE9.png
Wander cards are way down. I auctioned off most of my stuff today and got 30% of what it was worth a few weeks ago. Luckily I pack pulled most when wax was cheaper, so I came out about even. Couldn’t stomach riding it to zero if the allegations are true.

Anyone go to the Burbank Card Show?

I havent gone since the 2010s, its good though, some people will try to get you to overpay and say Ebay isnt a real way to find prices, like yah ok.

Have you been to Franklin and Sons on Wednesdays in the IE?

Back
Top Bottom