Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Idk how you do it but props. Son must be ecstatic every time.
Appreciate you brotha

Yeah my 3 boys are HUGE b ball fans. They’re super hyped but also very grateful.

Tryna get one of each of these big cards for each of them, which we pretty much accumulatively accomplished this season finally

Just at Denver Nuggets games, pre game warm ups

Steph and Luka are the cream of the crop, as far as the top tier players re: signing

Lebron, for example, doesn’t sign anything.

Others are hit or miss

These seats are A1. We don’t always sit here, we get tickets all over the arena. Even sometimes uppers. Try to get these tickets a couple games a year tho
IMG_9286.jpeg

Last edited:
the fact that u have a steph rookie and got it signed and still in great condition is amazing

why lebron dont sign anything smh he turning into mj

the fact that u have a steph rookie and got it signed and still in great condition is amazing

why lebron dont sign anything smh he turning into mj
Thank you

Idk tbh Bron is the toughest in the league. He just doesn’t sign, he completely refuses (much like MJ). From talking to a few people he hasn’t really signed since his rookie year

You might see a video of him courtside signing for a little kid but that’s a SUPER RARE occurance and always going to be in front of a camera.

Taken my kids multiple times and he’s ignored them 100% of the time.

Of the top tier first ballot hall of fame GOATS still playing, Steph is easily that dude.

KD cool too

Think he’s just picks and chooses when to do it.

Wish that was the case.

He doesn’t sign at all. Occasionally you’ll see a video of him signing but it’s always gonna be for a lil kid sitting Courtside, he’s never signing by the player tunnel amongst the regular folk

It’s well known he doesn’t do it.

There’s a vid of him signing at a practice before the season started. That was an absolute first lol

It’s all good though - plenty of great players that take care of the kids/fans

Yea if I had a kid I’d parade him around parking lots to get a few autos too

Idk anything about parading kids or parking lots, this is inside the arena in paid seating 🤷🏽‍♂️

I love my kids so I take them to do things they enjoy, regardless of how you want to spin it

Makes no difference on my Friday - I’m coooolin, b

Idk anything about parading kids or parking lots, this is inside the arena in paid seating 🤷🏽‍♂️

I love my kids so I take them to do things they enjoy, regardless of how you want to spin it

Makes no difference on my Friday - I’m coooolin, b
Hope my kids are into it too if I ever have em :lol:

Haven’t you waited outside the buses for autos. Respect man. You gotta grind and know when and where to be for those autos

So I started a project a couple years ago for my dad who is a die hard Mets fan (glutton for punishment) where I got everyone I could from 86 Mets to sign a ball. Obviously a few had to buy online, but wrapping up on that. Think I have another to get. Not totally sure.

So I decided to move on and do a new project. In-person on 86 Topps for the Mets. Off to a good start

IMG_5084.jpeg

Bonus of the baseballs

IMG_5085.jpeg

Speaking of Bron not signing I see he may have a new deal with Topps and here is an auto with his son. Obviously Topps doesn’t have NBA licensing as of now.

Attachments

• IMG_7336.jpeg
    IMG_7336.jpeg
    108.1 KB · Views: 840
IMG_6843.jpeg

Trying to get all of them, need gold disco, blue & white mosaic, genesis, yellow and blue florescent, white sparkle (these colors are the rare ones & numbered joints)

Also the black disco 1/1 but who knows if that was found or not

maldonado maldonado what kind of tape are you using on the corners when players are signing?
Blue Painters tape. We ran out tho and I ended up buying Scotch Delicate Surface tape (which is what I used on the most recent Curry’s) but I noticed it left a small residue on the card. I was able to wipe it off but I’ve come to realize blue painters tape is better.

What I also like are those little photo corners that people use to put pictures into scrapbooks or photo albums. With those nothing sticky is ever touching the card, however you just gotta be careful when puttin them on the card corners a lil bit.

Painters tape is the easiest to work with tho

Back
Top Bottom