Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Been a min since I posted in here but here’s a new one I just got slabbed. Should be here today, the slabbed pic is from PSA’s site
IMG_3908.jpeg

1132068.jpeg

Also got this back couple months ago. Paid to have this one done thru a cousin of Steph’s who handles some of his card memorabilia stuff now
IMG_4159.jpeg

Def the biggest/most valuable card in the pc currently lol

That's Steph is a beauty!

If Wolves win, that AntMan to the Mars, hes already to the moon!
Thanks fam!

Yeah the ant already doubled since I got it signed

Bought an unsigned psa 9 for $120 couple months ago and cracked it out to get inked. Theyre already 2-3x that, then his signed silvers went from about $500 to close to double, and most of those were just his AE initials

I paid to get this ant signed at a Fanatics sit down in March and got the fuller sig

But you right - if they win it, this things out of here lol

Thats great Ant took the time on his autos in that Fanatics signing unlike Brady.

Its crazy how affordable Ant was right before the playoffs compared to now, people who had him in their collection already had value, now he' s on his way to becoming someone who's value will hold. Only a few of those, Steph, Bron, Kobe, MJ.

I also thing, Ants values are real values and arent shilled like Wembys are.

Are you going to go for the Curry Rainbow, get a Chrome and Refractor version signed?!

Its also amazing the Steph Superfractor 1/1 Version of that card is still somewhere in packs.

Last edited:
Thats great Ant took the time on his autos in that Fanatics signing unlike Brady.

Its crazy how affordable Ant was right before the playoffs compared to now, people who had him in their collection already had value, now he' s on his way to becoming someone who's value will hold. Only a few of those, Steph, Bron, Kobe, MJ.

I also thing, Ants values are real values and arent shilled like Wembys are.

Are you going to go for the Curry Rainbow, get a Chrome and Refractor version signed?!

Its also amazing the Steph Superfractor 1/1 Version of that card is still somewhere in packs.
You ain’t lyin man, I actually scooped these around the time I got the prizm silver

They’ve jumped a ton

Courtside Silver RC
IMG_5289.jpeg

Mosaic Genesis RC
IMG_5290.jpeg

If he does another sit down I’m getting both these signed

I wish I could get a Steph chrome and refractor done. If I had the cards I woulda opted to get one of those signed instead but nah - I can’t afford that lol

I have been working on the Steph Prizm silver collection unsigned. I have all of em (2013-2023) except that expensive 2012 Prizm silver. They’re all slabbed too - I’ll post a pic

It is crazy the 1/1 superfractor hasn’t turned up. At best it’s still lurking in a pack somewhere. At worst it was pulled in 2009 and tossed aside by a kid mad he didnt pull a Blake Griffin lol

Back
Top Bottom