ANyone cop the retro 5's today?

any1 cop the retro 5's that eastbay dropped today? i believe there is a pair of 11s in stock of the white/stealth/royal 5's. i was about to cop apair yesterday for 200 and decided to wait and c if i could get a pair from the cdp. unfortunatly i need 13's lol, big a** feet lol. def worth it thoughfor only 135

huh? a 5 dropped? didn't the stealths drop a while back? and wasn't 135 the regular retail? i'm so confused...

thats strange. they must of lost them in the warehouse and just found them. its the reflective lime and stealth blue v's. both size 11 and $135.

they dropped like 2 years ago, ya they must of just found them in the warehouse somewhere. now i gotta buy the same ones for 65 bucks more, sucks

damn they do that alot...i found some cement 4s on there the other day for retail as well.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Copped those in 11th grade. Im in college now lol!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by retromj17

damn they do that alot...i found some cement 4s on there the other day for retail as well.
Yep, I saw some bred 11's on there for retail a few weeks ago too.

Originally Posted by JChambers

yea and i totally saw some Infared VI's a month ago there too, proabably found them years later.

Saw them. Was going to use live.com, but realized they're gone now. Would've been a nice little purchase.

i saw that too. they have done that a couple of times witht the 5's i remember during the summer they had some 5's in the same color way they have nowon eastbay. they also had some 7's too but in a size 18

Originally Posted by gio2323

yea and i totally saw some Infared VI's a month ago there too, proabably found them years later.

Yeah, a week ago they had some Space Jams available also. I guess they were just misplaced in some cabinet in there wearhouse. Glad I got my size 10.5 thoughwith free shipping.

Originally Posted by GAS BREAK DIP

Originally Posted by gio2323

Yeah, a week ago they had some Space Jams available also. I guess they were just misplaced in some cabinet in there wearhouse. Glad I got my size 10.5 though with free shipping.

Overkill. Has anyone ever actually gotten a pair from these single day restockings? The only time I have ever seen it work is when they had the full size runof Aquas earlier this year. All the other ones seem like teasers to me.

just ordered mine in size 11, thats pretty crazy you found that, i usually check all the sites every morning to see if anything special released and the oneday i didnt look, 5's pop out.

thanx for the heads up all I didn't know eastbay just looses finds stuff fins it then makes random and posts ..

Back
Top Bottom