Anyone copping the flint 6 rings?

yeah i copped them on saturday only because i like the colorway and cus i dont have the 13 flints. but then i went out shopping yesterday at two differentmalls and i seen like at least 30 guys and chicks with them on. makes me want to return them and just buy some 13 flints cus everyone has the 6 rings and notthe 13's.

I would cop if it weren't for the straps on the sides (the straps from the 8s)....just ruins the shoes......that, and the smudge even though they lookDS....JB given us messed up shoes out the box again.....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

- I'll copp em' if my money wasn't so tight right now.

I'm really feeling these too, probably my favorite Six Rings. And I'm a Six Rings hater.

How can a shoe designed for all 6 of MJ's championships be a bad shoe. Half the dudes on here are jumpin on the "I hate fusions bandwagon". I betsome copped a pair and feel embarrased to admit it. I copped 2 pair of the breds an I love em. Dude who made this thread just git what u like don't worrybout who else copped em. I think the griffeys are garbage an overrated. The hype train is definately over loaded for the griffs. Easy pass for me. I think thisshould be called HypeTalk sometimes. People say they hate fusions but by 3 pairs of 1/2 Cents cause they hyped up. Sad and funny. A true Jordan fan could atleast admit the concept of the shoe is tight I support every Jordan shoe except Air Force 1 Jordan Fusions.
Let the flaming commence.....
smile.gif

Don't be the type that buys for the hype buy the shoe cause it's one that u like.

Back
Top Bottom