Anyone Else Cant Wait For Winter/Fall?

I cannot wait for the fall and winter... except for the fact that I'll be back in school. It's a real dilemma. Hopefully it snows more this year (in Toronto), nobody flame me please lol.

yesss
pimp.gif

the only good thing about the summer aside from my birthday is being able to rock bball shorts the entire time

I cannot wait for the fall and winter... except for the fact that I'll be back in school. It's a real dilemma. Hopefully it snows more this year (in Toronto), nobody flame me please lol.

yesss
pimp.gif

the only good thing about the summer aside from my birthday is being able to rock bball shorts the entire time

yes. just came back from asia and have been sweating my !*@ off for 3 weeks straight. come back home to 30 degrees (C) weeks with no air conditioning.

horrible.

i rather the cold, but i sweat alot so when i get to somewhere warm in the winter im sweating my !*@ off again cause of all the layers.

yes. just came back from asia and have been sweating my !*@ off for 3 weeks straight. come back home to 30 degrees (C) weeks with no air conditioning.

horrible.

i rather the cold, but i sweat alot so when i get to somewhere warm in the winter im sweating my !*@ off again cause of all the layers.

Who remembers that East Coast blizzard?

Joint was CRAZY
laugh.gif

No school for a week
pimp.gif

but had to shovel
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Who remembers that East Coast blizzard?

Joint was CRAZY
laugh.gif

No school for a week
pimp.gif

but had to shovel
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Me. I get sunburned too easily to enjoy the summer weather, plus I can't wait to start college in the fall. This is the only summer where I've ever wanted time to go faster.

Me. I get sunburned too easily to enjoy the summer weather, plus I can't wait to start college in the fall. This is the only summer where I've ever wanted time to go faster.

hate summer, always have

fall is my favorite season and winter is my second favorite, so i absolutely can not wait

all the different sports seasons on tv, the weather, and i dont know about everybody else, but theres just this feel about fall and its just
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i cant wait

hate summer, always have

fall is my favorite season and winter is my second favorite, so i absolutely can not wait

all the different sports seasons on tv, the weather, and i dont know about everybody else, but theres just this feel about fall and its just
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i cant wait

I hate it, you spend more money on clothes and it's cold.

Summer > Fall > Spring > Winter.

Back
Top Bottom