Anyone Else Feel Like Eazy-E's Death Was A Conspiracy?

It is believed that men are less likely to get the virus than women, and most infections are homosexual males, or heterosexual women. Then there's anal sex, even if he was engaging in anal sex with every woman he's been with, it's not likely ALL of them had HIV.

With that said, how is it that he fathered seven kids, with six different women yet NONE of them tested positive.

Then, he goes into end stages of AIDS in a matter of weeks? 

I honestly believe either the government or someone with a grudge infected Eazy. They specifically targeted him. 

It's quite possible a doctor injected him with HIV, or someone at the hospital tampered with his test results and he didn't even have AIDS at all.
They could have just put him in a medically induced coma and made it look like his symptoms were conducive with HIV/AIDS to destroy his legacy.

I mean this guy was an icon, he had dinner in the White House, NO ONE has ever trolled on the levels he has, in the sociopolitical climate of the 90's.

Something just doesn't add up.

Last edited:
So the government killed him when he wasn't hot anymore? How many other rappers have died from HIV? If the government was to kill a rapper in 94 or 95, would have been Dre, Snoop or Suge (not a rapper) You reaching hard as a ************. Eazy was having mad raw sex, that's it. Men catch it all the time.

Last edited:
So the government killed him when he wasn't hot anymore? How many other rappers have died from HIV? If the government was to kill a rapper in 94 or 95, would have been Dre, Snoop or Suge (not a rapper) You reaching hard as a ************. Eazy was having mad raw sex, that's it. Men catch it all the time.
What do you mean he wasn't "hot" anymore, he was signed one of the most influential rap groups out of the Midwest at the time, Bone Thugs In Harmony.
Then there were his smaller acts who were also generating income under the Ruthless Records imprint.

There's a million ways to kill someone, a true strategist would use your greatest strength to destroy you, Eazy was known as a womanizer, it is easy to misdirect the weak-minded with HIV/AIDS propaganda. Pac and Big didn't die of HIV/AIDS, and their killers haven't been brought to justice. We've found international terrorist, but can't find who killed two rappers?

Dre, Snoop and Suge aren't disrupting the perception of white hegemony. Eazy-E was a product of his environment and unapologetic about exploiting that. The White House dinner party was no joke, that stunt really made American republicans look like bumbling money hungry idiots.

Yes men catch it all the time, but not under the circumstances Eazy did.

Look at the pr0n industry scare from 10 years ago, that stigma still stands today. The scene involved two performers, one didn't contract the virus, and one did.

Again I'm not dismissing the possibility he may have been HIV positive at the time he was hospitalized, but it's very strange no one came forward, and none of his children or their mother has the disease, and he dies within weeks of his diagnosis.

Last edited:
Dude dies of aids, conspiracy.

I've read it all now.

Dude been dead over 2 decades. Let it go, b.

Biggie gone, and Pac aint alive somewhere on a private island planning a comeback.

Nope.

If we talking conjecture, it wouldn't surprise me that Eazy could've been a dude unwilling to admit he got the monster after finding out (who knows how long he had it), unwilling to get treatment, and just kept living a hard life and spreading it.

As far as facts, just cuz it's believed it's less likely to get HIV doesn't mean it's true. There's plenty of strains/mutations to pinpoint who you original got it from too.

If there was a conspiracy to kill somebody I'm pretty sure HIV/AIDs wouldn't be the weapon.

I couldn't imagine Eazy-E engaged in any activities that would make him susceptible to catching the virus.

It's on record that Dre and other close friends of Eazy believe he didn't have AIDS, or have HIV. He never had symptoms and just died from AIDS out of nowhere. There have been rumors that Jerry Heller wanted him dead because Jerry was stealing from him. Louis Farrakhan had been communicating with Eazy before his death. Then rumors of surge also, so a conspiracy is not far fetched. Remember this is a country that infected Tuskegee airmen with syphllis just to watch them die slow and in pain. So anything is possible with our country wicked ways. The media only tells us what they want us to know.

But why ez tho? What could "they" possibly be preventing? Him motivating dre to release detox?

And iirc, his getting invited to the white house was a clerical error that he benefited from. I don't know if it was supposed to be another Eric Wright and ez caught wind of it, but he came up.

It's on record that Dre and other close friends of Eazy believe he didn't have AIDS, or have HIV. He never had symptoms and just died from AIDS out of nowhere. There have been rumors that Jerry Heller wanted him dead because Jerry was stealing from him. Louis Farrakhan had been communicating with Eazy before his death. Then rumors of surge also, so a conspiracy is not far fetched. Remember this is a country that infected Tuskegee airmen with syphllis just to watch them die slow and in pain. So anything is possible with our country wicked ways. The media only tells us what they want us to know.
bruh

This is the oldest "black entertainment peoples" conspiracy in the world man. Did the movie spark this discussion?

he ain't lying

Exactly my point look what happen to two modern day rappers once they talked to Farrakhan. Rick Ross catches a case in a month. Young Thug the week after. ALL after having conversations with that man. The government can't touch Farrakhan and haven't been able to for 40 years but they will stop him from contacting those who can influence black youth i.e. Rappers. That was the whole premise of the film to show how a group Eazy created changed the country at the time. Imagine if he teamed with Farrakhan.

But this type of talk is only for us conscious folk so I'll take my "tin foil" hat off and sit down

Last edited:
Imma just leave this here

He's been trying to get rappers to smarten up and militarize since Eazy-E and till this day something has happen to almost all the rappers he has close ties to.

Back
Top Bottom