Anyone else find Ben's Chili Bowl EXTREMELY overrated??

I feel u...Bens is a little overrated...U can get a good hotdog w/chilli on Florida Ave @ the stand infront of Ibiza..lol..

Originally Posted by ipitomi

i love ben's chili bowl.......the hotdogs and chili hits the spot after a night at the club.....definately not overrated!
Bruh/... if I set up a Kiosk or Food Stand outside MOST clubs with Hot marinated Poo Poo.. Bammas would think that hit the spot.
laugh.gif

i do. my main problem is this: how can u have such a famous hotdog joint, but they don't have saurkraut?? FTL.

I am 25 years old and have lived in the area my whole life but have never been to Ben's Chilli Bowl
frown.gif

Hell naw that joint aint overated...you bamas are eating it at meal time sober expecting the best...try it after drinking on U St all night and then tell mewhat u think....promise it will be the muther f-ing hotdog u ever had!

Originally Posted by 202sFINEST

Hell naw that joint aint overated...you bamas are eating it at meal time sober expecting the best...try it after drinking on U St all night and then tell me what u think....promise it will be the muther f-ing hotdog u ever had!
that ain't saying much...you go into 7-11 after a heavy night of drinking, and a big bite will taste gourmet....

Back
Top Bottom