*** Anyone else have ‘weird’ neighbors??? ***

My scumbag neighbors had an illegal 🔥 pit in their yard and burnt our connecting fence down. They're renters so it took months to get the the insurance company to pay us to get it fixed. Being renters they didn't care that the fence between our places was gone.. The fire department claimed they couldn't definitively determine the cause of the fire :smh::stoneface: (after a five minute investigation) and ignored the fire pit next to the burnt fence. Fast forward a year later and I catch them lighting the 🔥 pit again. I called the property management company and landlord and they wouldn't do anything because they didn't want to lose the rent money. I made a video and sent it to the fire department. They issued a citation and told them to get rid of the 🔥 pit. Needless to say we don't speak.

go change your sn to aepps69...u make me sick

I had weird neighbors at one time. One looked and kinda came off very similar to the villain in Ted to me.

i live on a street with about 10 houses. We have neighbors we say hi to. Some are *******s and we don't speak to and two of them are cool af and we hangout in their backyard all the time. My one neighbor has the sickest inground pool and backyard so we also ways walk over and hang. But as far as people not saying to you it is what it is some people can't be bothered. You say hi once or twice you get the vibes and you keep it moving. Simple

Got new neighbors about a year ago.. they seemed a little strange but I still said hi when I see them..fast forward to this spring/summer they let their grass grow out of control.. probably like 3 feet high..I offered to cut it for them thinking maybe their mower was broke but she told me she likes all the "wild flowers"...im like um ok whatever... then one day I seen her in the back with a push mower and im like thank God!! BUT she only mowed 3 or 4 rings around this 1 tree then put 4 chairs around the tree surrounded by tall grass..... who tf would sit in that snake and tick infested mess ..now im convinced these people are satanic or some sh*t lol

So hold on storm2006 storm2006 , what was your reasoning for not saying wassup to yoyr neighbors when they waved at you? :lol:
Joke Stickfigure GIF - Joke Stickfigure NotAffected GIFs

So hold on storm2006 storm2006 , what was your reasoning for not saying wassup to yoyr neighbors when they waved at you? :lol:

:rofl:

I’m not sure how MY interaction with MY neighbors had people peeved.. I was just sharing a story, plenty of em in here. I feel nothing towards them folks, don’t know them. Seeing as how some people shared stories of actual community, gives me hope. All the other ‘you don’t ever have to speak to me or acknowledge my existence’ folk is not the norm. What you do when you package is stolen? House broken into? On fire? Kids get kidnapped? What kinda wanna-be solitude some people living in?

im just tryna understand, if anyone cares to explain.

sidebar- my current apt I been in since last October, I finally had a conversation with my upstairs neighbor. Mid 40’s black guy with a teenage son half the time, we chopped it up for a good ten mins on the stoop, about life, current events and our kids. We exchanged names and I told him if he wanted to exchange numbers for emergencies and such we can do that later. Left it at that.

this is a far cry from the suburbia my kids are in, between two buildings and ten apts, there are for sure some strange folks. Recluses, recovering addicts, a couple in the back fighting and breaking windows often. But it’s all good, the eccentric-ness is what I’m used to.

Last edited:
had a neighbor that walked his cat

had a neighbor that shot my lil bro with a bb gun in the face and had to kick his door in (it was cracked already)

had a neighbor i heard dudes arguing and one was like 'thats what ya get for leaving the doctor for a prostitute' and the other was like you always bring that up ever since 'that time you told me you were gay for a year'

i don't know if they were brothers, good friends, enemies, couldn't make heads or tails just had to avoid that whole situation.

I've lived in 9 states, houses and apartments. ****s been wild. those are just a few i can remember off top.

also where we live now is super dope, got a back yard, we are downstairs, mostly old people. the only down side is that they are doing construction and my girl tells me she was on a run and one dude followed her to tell her the water might be cut off. then as me and her are on a walk yesterday dude sees us coming and he's like "bro i got a question for you, do you think you could eat a pound of dirt?"

I was like "i mean do you think you can? I don't **** with dirt. its impossible i think"

she confirms its him. so i have her walk to the house and I hop in the whip just enraged. so i drive up fast to old boy and im like "aye bro you tryna be funny?" "you think this **** you're doing is funny"

and of course he freeze up and back pedal like "nah man we just talk about dumb **** and we didn't mean nothing by it"

I drive stick, so then i just skirted out gravel and dust on em. Im still mad as i type this.

also where we live now is super dope, got a back yard, we are downstairs, mostly old people. the only down side is that they are doing construction and my girl tells me she was on a run and one dude followed her to tell her the water might be cut off. then as me and her are on a walk yesterday dude sees us coming and he's like "bro i got a question for you, do you think you could eat a pound of dirt?"

I was like "i mean do you think you can? I don't **** with dirt. its impossible i think"

she confirms its him. so i have her walk to the house and I hop in the whip just enraged. so i drive up fast to old boy and im like "aye bro you tryna be funny?" "you think this **** you're doing is funny"

and of course he freeze up and back pedal like "nah man we just talk about dumb **** and we didn't mean nothing by it"

I drive stick, so then i just skirted out gravel and dust on em. Im still mad as i type this.
Pics of your girl for reference
Dude literally asked if you cud survive being buried alive and threatened your girls bath time smh
How you not thrown the hands at these hard hats is beyond me

Yo I'm DEFINITELY the weird neighbor. I'll wave or give quick hello, but I don't feel the need to chop it up just because we live next to each other. I basically don't speak unless I'm spoken to first.

I've spent the past decade trying to cut forced relationships and unnecessary people out of my life, not add more.

my old neighbor looked like yellowking off of true detective.
she was scary as hell cause our hallways are dimly lit and she used to walk real slow with a walker.
only person my dog ever used to bark at

Yo I'm DEFINITELY the weird neighbor. I'll wave or give quick hello, but I don't feel the need to chop it up just because we live next to each other. I basically don't speak unless I'm spoken to first.

I've spent the past decade trying to cut forced relationships and unnecessary people out of my life, not add more.
that's normal to me

this is why I'll never move to the countryside unless I am about 200% certain that I am surrounded by ppl who share the same ideals as me that country living = quiet living. I've heard way too many stories involving dirtbikes & other toys w/ loud engines at all hours of the night & day out in the woods.
I wouldn't trade the countryside for anything else, provided it's a quiet rural area very close to larger cities, not some far-off backwoods area. It's generally very quiet, everyone knows eachother in a small rural town like this, ...
You get a sense of community that you'd never get in a city.

my ideal house would be on a 10-20 acre lot, in the suburbs, where i am close to the city and an active/developed area. That way i have enough privacy to not have to deal with neighbors and can pretty much do what i want without having to deal with people calling the cops or getting in my business, and be far enough back from the road to avoid *******s speeding down the street while my dogs and/or kid is outside.

I don't mind secluded neighbors, Like others said I hate the small talking neighbors. I'll chop it up at the mailbox or give a wave if they see me coming or leaving the crib but I don't really feel the need to be friends with everyone on the block. I only really kick it with one of my neighbors from time to time because they have kids around the same age as mine. As long as they're not doing disturbing the peace at odd hours I don't care what they do.

There is a couple that lives in a crib behind us, at least 4 bedrooms, no kids only cats and each cat has their own room :lol:

I don't mind secluded neighbors, Like others said I hate the small talking neighbors. I'll chop it up at the mailbox or give a wave if they see me coming or leaving the crib but I don't really feel the need to be friends with everyone on the block. I only really kick it with one of my neighbors from time to time because they have kids around the same age as mine. As long as they're not doing disturbing the peace at odd hours I don't care what they do.

There is a couple that lives in a crib behind us, at least 4 bedrooms, no kids only cats and each cat has their own room :lol:
I have a general rule that cat lovers should have a 1:1 cat-to-bedroom ratio in their home. Anything more than that raises red flags in my brain.

I guess it could apply to dogs as well, but I think cat lovers are a tier weirder than dog lovers, generally speaking.

I have an entire hierarchy established of acceptable-to-weird animal lovers, but that's a whole 'nother thread right there. :lol:

Tbh, I’ve always lived around lots of different places from different cultures. You have to do a lot for me to Mark you as “weird”. Lol I know an intoxicated person when I see one. But..There’s an couple in the building next to me that are interesting to say the least. I hung out with them once at a property function. They seem pretty ok. The wife is a white women who, according to her, has “rich hippy parents”. She was raised in India and speaks the language fluently(Don’t ask me which one lol). The husband is a cornball short dread that sells insurance. The husband is kinda spazzy, but he’ll just randomly give me weed. Fine by me. The wife tho...I’m sure she’s an alcoholic plus something else. Some days she’s a nice lady, and sometimes she is a totally different person. You can tell she’s drunk, but something else is going on. She be wild sexual(she is NOT attractive). She’s either telling me wayy too much business, asking me about who I’m ******* or just generally talking about sex. One time I saw her at the corner store, spoke and she just waved her had and grunted like a pirate. She was trying to say something but it just came out as “Arrgh arrr gah arrgh.” I was like, “That’s a bet!” and drove off.

Pretty sure this is an example of being a normal neighbor. Unless there's more information about your behavior that you've left out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom