Anyone else having major issues with their Firefox Browser...

Yo Firefox was running mad slow for me and being all glitchy, especially on Facebook. I can't mess with Safari and I just downloaded Chrome like 5 minutesago. I miss Firefox though
frown.gif

A little slower...but mostly because Flash, flash video is so laggy these days. Silverlight is has better quality and performance.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Can't you just rollback your FF or do a system restore?

This actually did happen for me with FF once when I did an update like two years ago and I ended up starting from scratch to get back my bookmarks.

Is your history also gone? If not you'll have to get your bookmarks back the old way.
What do you mean a "system restore"...are you referring to like a "time-machine" system restore?

I guess I could do that, only problem is, the last time I backed up my system via my time machine was sometime last year...around May...
laugh.gif
...so yeah, a system back up wont do me much good.

It's cool though. I've slowly come to accept the situation for what it is...it's not that big of a deal, even though it is...
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

I never heard it called a time machine
laugh.gif
but your computer is suppose toweekly be creating restore points for your computer just in case.

Go to control panel > performance and maintenance > system restore > then follow directions. Make sure your restore point is recent before you gothrough with restoring it.

I think you can also check if it'll help before you do it.

Back
Top Bottom