Anyone else prefer to look bummed out??

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Being comfortable is one thing, looking unhygienic and straight up hobo status is another, know the difference please.
THIS.
in the winter time 

Sweats + White Tee w/ Black Jacket/Coat or Hoodie. + Foams/Timbs + Beanie = 
smokin.gif
 "Bummin out"

im military so camies are my daily..but when i get out....
i will stay bummie lol

Me.

and by "bummy" I don't mean unhygienic, and I'm obviously not talking about all occasions. I'm already forced to wear suits enough of the time so I rock whatever plain tees/jeans or ball shorts whenever I can. Was never the type to give any damb about fashion/looking 'fancy'.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Sweatpants all winter FTW

Spoiler [+]
jkjk
laugh.gif
im bummy the majority of the time. i rarely put on my "good clothes"

Hmmm...idk i need to get my cut every two weeks, the feeling of getting a cut and walking out the barbershop
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I bum out now and then, but its cool cuz im diesel.  hit em with the sleeveless just came from the gym swag.

Nah man...can't look like a bum. Even on my worst day. Does something to your self confidence when you are at least presentable...doesn't even matter about the money. You can be broke but if you're clean it can carry you a long way in life. Gotta have a cut every two weeks myself.

Im the flyest bum you'll ever meet...

...a polo top, some jordan shorts and nike freeruns are all I need in life.
smokin.gif

The success of the dressing better thread suggests you may be alone.
LOL, yeah cause those dudes look real sharp. Only a few have actual taste, Nii, Ksteez, RFX maybe a few others.

I get a cut every two weeks, I do my beard once a week
and look professional 4days outta the week the rest Im just normal
I only really bum it at home

well i think OP prob mean dress with comfort...well i being wearing sweat pants for past year lols too comfortable on yea slipper in the summer everyday lol

Bummy in the summer for me is just cargos, air maxes, a snap back or fitted, and a black or white tee.

No hate but I can't get on the sweat pants flow. For winter, I just wear a beanie, hoodie, and levis with boots when I don't want to dress up.

I wouldn't say bummed but comfortable. Shirt, jeans, shoes and I call it a day...and well of course I do my hair I have long hair.

I used to stay in polo but now idgaf anymore.

A tee, some random kicks and shorts and I'm good.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Being comfortable is one thing, looking unhygienic and straight up hobo status is another, know the difference please.

If I could give you a trophy I would.

Back
Top Bottom