Anyone else seen the movie the mist?

Just finished it and
eek.gif
at that ending

watched in on demand a few days ago. and im guessin u did too

but the movie was dope that ending was so messed lol. horrible if u were that guy in the end

Hey_

Originally Posted by xblker47

Just finished it and
eek.gif
at that ending

That was my exact reaction as well.

Spoiler [+]
if only he waited 2 more minutes

Julius F. Wrek

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

Originally Posted by xblker47

Just finished it and
eek.gif
at that ending

That was my exact reaction as well.

Spoiler [+]
if only he waited 2 more minutes

Julius F. Wrek
i was sayin that the first time i saw it
frown.gif

pretty dope movie. i'm glad that they didn't go the hollywood route and throw a happy ending in there.

man my ADHD got the best of me during that movie....on top of that girl i was watching it with was acting all brand new not lettin me hit so i never finishedit, all i got was that there was a mist and people ina grocery store.

Nice movie. I wonder how crazy the religious people would get if a situation like this really happened.

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Nice movie. I wonder how crazy the religious people would get if a situation like this really happened.

They crazy already.

pimp.gif
instant classic!

the side story was the real horror, stephen king's idea was brilliant to do that.

and the main actor has an HBO comedy called HUNG, which hes a male prostitute/basketball coach in Detroit.

ladies are
pimp.gif
and comedy is surreal

Originally Posted by yung egg foo

pimp.gif
instant classic!

the side story was the real horror, stephen king's idea was brilliant to do that.

and the main actor has an HBO comedy called HUNG, which hes a male prostitute/basketball coach in Detroit.

ladies are
pimp.gif
and comedy is surreal
He also had a movie called THE PUNISHER.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

pimp.gif
instant classic!

ladies are
pimp.gif
and comedy is surreal

The Punisher is also a very underrated movie to
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

pimp.gif
instant classic!

ladies are
pimp.gif
and comedy is surreal

Yeah Thomas Jane, he was in alot of good movies...Deep Blue Sea, Dream Catcher, Original Sin
pimp.gif
and even Boogie Nights.
But he's gonna be most memorable for Hung, the show is becoming better than Entourage seriously

I just tried watching it, fell asleep in first 30 mins, tried watching it again, didnt really get into it and tried to skip to the end but couldnt really catchthe right part to catch the ending.

Anyone want to cliff note the ending in spoilers?

Originally Posted by Damu

pretty dope movie. i'm glad that they didn't go the hollywood route and throw a happy ending in there.

it's based on a stephen king story. he don't play that.

Yea the ending was def unexpected. At the end when the mist clears and you see the trucks carrying refugees they zoom in on one ladies face as she grills himin slow motion. Anyone know if that was someone in the grocery store or just random?

Back
Top Bottom