Anyone else stop watching SportsCenter/ESPN?

Is ESPN crap now?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Kinda crappy

• I don't like sports

• Total voters
What's still good on ESPN besides watching live sporting events? SC is garbage when half the "stories" aren't even sports related. Seems like some of the other shows are picking up on this trend too. Are they just trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator with these gossip stories or what? I don't watch SC, Around the Horn, PTI, etc... like I used to. Am I the only one that feels this way?

i still watch FT, ATH, PTI & dan lebatard show but sports center itself has become so dry

Last edited:
Nope. ESPN is sensationalist journalism, if you want sports news that contains substance you shouldnt even bother watching it. Mike and Mike is the only good show on there.

Understand that sports center isn't about the common sports guy anymore.

They're about market share.

Breaking down box scores all day is boring to most people, even sports fans.

The stories BEHIND the ball are becoming more important

I really don't anymore, I try to find clips of 1st take on YouTube
Most times I get on NT and find the sports theard, they usually more interesting until it gets derailed

I only leave it as background noise during football season. Other than that, I don't even bother.

Only watched for first take

Realized everyone corny

Stopped watching TV in general

Not like I use to honestly

I probably will never get use to the new Sportscenter

I usually stop watching espn during the summer, but once football season starts, I'm back watching espn religiously

Ya do understand why espn is what it is right?

The age of just putting up sports stats is over. You want cold hard facts google them.

I dont really watch it anymore, but I turn it on every single morning during my morning routine. I peek up every once in awhile just to see whats going on, but I dont sit and watch like I used to.

It should be called LebronCenter with how much they talk about the guy SMH

Last edited:
Watched ESPN every day during the World Cup.  SportsCenter not top 10 though 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom