anyone ever been to a KKK rally?

solarius49

Banned
1st thing...im BLACK by the way
but apparently the Klan is supposed to be marching in pittsburgh sometime soon, and im trying to think of the best way to troll this little event...anybody been to one? any ideas?  Being in the military, im thinking of showing up in uniform just to see what they would say

Originally Posted by solarius49

1st thing...im BLACK by the way
but apparently the Klan is supposed to be marching in pittsburgh sometime soon, and im trying to think of the best way to troll this little event...anybody been to one? any ideas?  Being in the military, im thinking of showing up in uniform just to see what they would say

Nice knowing you.

Son bout to get lynched trying to troll
roll.gif
roll.gif

Stay yo as at home

So you show up for shock value? Other than that I see no other reason to attend. Just by being there you are giving them attention, what they want.

Pull a Clayton Bigsby on them. Dare you.

clayton-bigsby-chappelle.jpg

Film it. The camera will keep you safe.
nerd.gif

why would you even risk putting yourself in harm?

Those days are over, these clowns in the KKK nowadays for the most part are just a bunch punks carrying on the traditions of their family and past.  They aint going to do nothing, mainly because they aren't as tough as they are portraying themselves to be and lots of cops will be there just to make sure nothing happens either way. 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

your black and you want to troll the KKK?

2nbyeps.jpg

a+ execution. i can kinda understand the curiosity...a little bit at least to see such things first hand. but not enough for me to try and troll them, OP don't u have anything else to do?

im hearing PA has a bit of a KKK following..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

laugh.gif
@ thinking that the kkk would ever dare lay on hand on this dude in this day and age. The ****storm that it would cause would be huge. They may be ignorant but I don't think they're THAT dumb

This is PRECISELY what keeps the Westboro Baptist Church alive.
They're all lawyers, although they're incredibly religious, and they understand that as long as they don't touch anyone that no one can just run up on them and violate their rights to protest.

They sue everyone who threatens them to HIGH HELL and they just keep on rolling. 

They use the system to their advantage.

All jokes aside, if you want to go, then go. They're not going to attack you, because they want to show the world that they can "maintain composure." As a matter of fact they'd want you to take the first swing so they can say "look at them, they're animals." Also they'd want you to swing first so they can have a reason to kill you and mask it as "self defense."

Back
Top Bottom