Anyone ever caught their parents...

Originally Posted by Infamousforareason

Walked in twice in the same week when I was 17. Terrible.
The worst was seeing a cellphone pic of my dad getting domed up by my mom, on my birthday.
Unacceptable.

FYL
laugh.gif

One night i was looking for something in my moms closet and there were comforters all over the floor of the closet.. i fell asleep in there( i was 11 yrs old). Next thing you know i wake up, peep through the crack and i see mom and dad 69'in. mom was woppin crazy hard. Scarred me for LIFE. never kissed her,only hugs.
eyes.gif
That night i just prayed to god that they wont catch me inthere. i fell back asleep, then creeped out.

Originally Posted by Stixx

The worst was seeing a cellphone pic of my dad getting domed up by my mom, on my birthday.
Unacceptable.

FYL
laugh.gif
Pretty much. Sitting there with my cousin, my mom hands me her phone to show off her plants, I just keep going, see a blurry pic like $+# is that?next pic...
eek.gif
Ohhhhhh that's what that is... dope. My mom has neverbeen more embarrassed, my dad denies it to this day "Ya'll aint see nothing"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Unacceptable.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

died laughin.

x_x

I heard them a few times when I was younger, %%$@ was disturbing back then
laugh.gif

And just a few weeks ago, I was lookin' around their room for something and I came across a little tube of "Personal Heightener"
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

I was extra uneasy around them the rest of the day
laugh.gif

never walked on my parents but i have had my little girl (10 years old ) walk in on me and my girl.
roll.gif
after we were done and my girl was like whats wasso fun about that.

Unacceptable.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Damn got me dying at school

Originally Posted by CharlieContacto

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Unacceptable.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

died laughin.

x_x

LOLOLlolol
roll.gif

This guy straight up lolol. I laughed out in the Computer lab bro, good ***@ thou it happens to the best of us. But yea I can't contribute to this threadother then this.
So this was like 2 yrs ago and so I was at home and had to do this paper at night. I start hearing ***@ in the living room and I'm like %$%. I hear,"O not noww, wait". So I go see what it is and my moms is straight rushing me down O no it's nothing go to sleep n I'm like %$% I needsomething to drink so I dab her outta the way and I see this random #%$ grimy +$!+% chillin drinking this corona and I'm really thinking, "who the!%++ is this +$!+%". My mom is like hey you gotta go to the dude and he leaves and I'm like whats that about? She all like "O me and a friendcan't have a drink"( angry)? Lost some respect for that one

my parents room was on top of mine, I didn't see them but I heard a bed rocking and my mom was in a unusually good mood singing the next morning....parentsare disgusting man..smh

laugh.gif
Damn never seen my parents gettin nasty but I've walked in on them while they were dressing. That scared me enough, I cant imagine how bad some ofyall got after seeing your parents get down doggy style
roll.gif

The most random thing I've heard is my boy is thrashing this white broad and his mom walked in on him. So him and the chick were spooked but she didn'tcare and was like "did you have anymore things I need to wash" and started picking up clothes. Then he proceed to beat when she left the room lol

when i was 5 or 6 i caught pops putting in work from behind.

I learned how to knock that day

Unacceptable.

LMAO
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BrokeBallah

One night i was looking for something in my moms closet and there were comforters all over the floor of the closet.. i fell asleep in there( i was 11 yrs old ). Next thing you know i wake up, peep through the crack and i see mom and dad 69'in. mom was woppin crazy hard. Scarred me for LIFE. never kissed her, only hugs.
eyes.gif
That night i just prayed to god that they wont catch me in there. i fell back asleep, then creeped out.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No. But worse. Found one of my mom's "toys" once when i was in 7th grade. Never went through her drawers looking for ice cream truck money againafter that. *vomits*

Back
Top Bottom