Anyone Ever Donate Sperm? Vol. Spreading the genetics

This came up in a class discussion and a thought occurred; How/Where does one go about donating sperm? Your opinion? Ever met a sperm-donor kid? And how much money we talkin if I were to.. spread the "wealth".
nerd.gif

you can get like 500 a squirt, but u have to be genetically gifted, like you actually need to meet a list of desired characteristics people are looking for, one of my coworkers gets hit on all the time by lesbian couples asking him to be a donor, and not ai neither haha

$500?! That's not bad my dude. Times are hard, so I wouldn't mind making a quick $500-$1000. Just don't know how I'd feel about tellin my future kids they have older siblings somewhere in the world.

Originally Posted by kidKiDd

$500?! That's not bad my dude. Times are hard, so I wouldn't mind making a quick $500-$1000. Just don't know how I'd feel about tellin my future kids they have older siblings somewhere in the world.

Then don't, moron.

$500? In what state(s)?

The monetary gain from sperm donation has gone down significantly in years. You're better of giving plasma for money than sperm.
I think $500 is only for females with their eggs (notably in Texas), unless that was on a personal level where the lesbians offered him that much.

Originally Posted by kickstart

$500? In what state(s)?

The monetary gain from sperm donation has gone down significantly in years. You're better of giving plasma for money than sperm.
I think $500 is only for females with their eggs (notably in Texas), unless that was on a personal level where the lesbians offered him that much.
Nah man, girls get waaaaaay more. One of my roommates donated her eggs. It was a very long process, she had to take hormones go to consultations, shots and all kinds of crazy !%@%. I think she got paid like 10 grand or something like that, don't recall the exact number. It was a lot more than 500 bucks tho

my sister went to sell an egg for 10 racks so idk where u live but 500 dudes, 10 racks an egg, and race is usually negligent, all anyone wants is smart and physically superior, so taller than 6' and choose a cool major

and plasma is only like 20 dollars

Originally Posted by axel f0ley

but what if some kid shows up at your door step 20 years from now?

Tell the kid his mother was too fugly to get inseminated by someone in person.

I'ma do it as soon as I turn 18.

times are hard (pause) and I gotta get through college.

As far as I'm concerned the kid isn't mine. If the parent's can't have children and would go to the extent of having donor sperm then that kid is more than likely going to a good and loving home.

Win for everybody.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

If you're a black male, just know that there is very little demand for us in the sperm donation field

That's why I donate mine the traditional way
pimp.gif

Like someone said, you need to have some desirable genetics for the sperm bank to want your stuff.  Apparently no one wants ginger kids 
laugh.gif
I couldn't do it.  If I'm going to have children in the world, I want to be a part of their lives and be a father to them.

Yo, I'd do it tho. Especially if times are really hard. Say I'm short $400 on rent and there's sperm bank near that offers $200 for my jizz. Well, it's time to fap.

I've heard of breeding parties too. Where about 4,5 dudes raw dog some chick in her hopes of getting pregnant. It's usually some ****old stuff though.

Back
Top Bottom