anyone ever eyeball vodka/alcohol?

just talked about this in my substance abuse class. 
eek.gif
cant believe some ppl do this.

i guess its really popular in the UK and is starting to catch on here. sooo dumb.

just talked about this in my substance abuse class. 
eek.gif
cant believe some ppl do this.

i guess its really popular in the UK and is starting to catch on here. sooo dumb.

people in europe been on this, DO NOT DO IT. Theres mad stories of people doing this for a month or so and then having serious problems with their eyes, I know of at least one chick that lost all vision in her eye cuz of this dumbassness, it aint worth gettin drunk quicker b

people in europe been on this, DO NOT DO IT. Theres mad stories of people doing this for a month or so and then having serious problems with their eyes, I know of at least one chick that lost all vision in her eye cuz of this dumbassness, it aint worth gettin drunk quicker b

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom