anyone ever eyeball vodka/alcohol?

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

ima stick to drinkin it

word, this #$%* looks dumb as hell. is it posed to get u drunker or sumthin?

yes, but the funny thing is that 5% of alcohol is adsorbed in the mouth, 20% in the stomach and 75% in the small intestine. so if you wanna get tanked, its best for it to go thru the small intestine.

and alcohol is a vascodilator.

ima stick to drinkin it

yes, but the funny thing is that 5% of alcohol is adsorbed in the mouth, 20% in the stomach and 75% in the small intestine. so if you wanna get tanked, its best for it to go thru the small intestine.

- people are *!!%!+% crazy
30t6p3b.gif

I don't see whats so fun about getting hammered drunk in short amounts of time. For me, the process of getting drunk is just as fun as the finished product.

I don't see whats so fun about getting hammered drunk in short amounts of time. For me, the process of getting drunk is just as fun as the finished product.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

ima stick to drinkin it

i heard that the quickest way to get drunk is to take it as a liquid supository (ie. PIITB)?

i like being drunk, but i dont like it THAT much.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

ima stick to drinkin it

i heard that the quickest way to get drunk is to take it as a liquid supository (ie. PIITB)?

i like being drunk, but i dont like it THAT much.

Back
Top Bottom