Anyone ever got led on by a girl and she disappeared?

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Hell to the yea. I went to a community college and i used to always bump into this girl who would always stare at me.

I stared back cause she was cute but petite. I eventually left to a Senior College and i bmped into her a year later. She gave me that stare and as i passed her i turned around to see if she as going to check me out and she did.

That automatically gave me the green light to hollar which i did. The next day i saw her i just tapped her shoulder and she sounded intrested, i mean she gave me compliments and my 3 leg got hard.

I made it my duty to get her number. the only thing that was abit suspicuous is she semmed like she was in hurry and she couldnt stay in one spot, hopefully this mamita didnt have a case of adhd.

anyways she gave me her number and i sent her text that night and she told me everything she wear is pink. and im a dude so i said pink panites and she kept going. The next morning i hit her up she hit me up.

Then the liitle tease disappeared she pulled a HOUDINI OR jASON BOURNE MOVE. I TRYED CALLING HER AND IVE SAW HER ON CAMPUS AND SHE DUCKS ME SO IM LIKE WHY LEAD ME ON.

WHY COMPLIMENT ME ON MY EYES Y HOLD MY ARM YYY. AND THEN AVOID ME. WHEN I SEEE HER IM JUST GONNA GRAB HER TUSH AND ILL LET YALL KNOW HOW IT GOES. SHE LOOK LIKE A FREAK. HER HAIR KIND OF REMINDS ME OF CUP OF NODDLE SOUP BUT SHES AIGHT, IM MAD

SHE GOT AWAY BUT NOT FOR LONG, IM GOING TO SLIP A LO JACK IN HER POCKET BOOK
I can't be the only one that saw this 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

my thing is this...

i seriously be wanting to tell these chicken heads off... like, break them off some verbal abuse b/c i know NO BODY DOES THAT...

which is why they do it...

but for some strange reason, it will make you look sensitive or weak...

i think that's a cop out. my homegirl tried to hit me with that the other day... called me sensitive and "get out of my feelings" b/c i told her to stop cursing...

so i said "would it be wrong if i called you mannish or butch? somebody has to bring some female emotions in here cuz you might be giving the D out like me"

safe to say that she got super pissed.

why cant we start telling these females whats up?

"look... i aint trying to mess w/ you like that no more. i just gotta let you know that pulling that is worse than just saying no. that's high school stuff girl. and we are grown... just some info for the next guy cuz i have no reason to pursue you after seeing how you really are"...

i'm gonna start letting these fees know b/c i honestly think guys refuse to say how they REALLY FEEL due to looking weak or emotional.

its not weak or emotional... if you got a problem, speak up on it!
laugh.gif
Too true, they get a cop out on anything.  Call her out on some %!%+ and she hits you with the sensitive card.  The best route is to genuinely not give a !+%$.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

So I've been talking to this girl for about couple weeks now. We kissed, held hands, texted everyday and you know go on several dates. All of sudden, she stopped texting back and stopped answering my calls 
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
 Im confused as hell son. What do u guys do at this point? Fall back? or keep trying.. its been several days where she stopped replying. she would say little things here and there but its been 2 days since we had a real convo. 

this happen to me too, all communication just ceased out of no where, but

I smashed 5 times....

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

laugh.gif
Too true, they get a cop out on anything.  Call her out on some %!%+ and she hits you with the sensitive card.  The best route is to genuinely not give a !+%$.

but that's the problem... without letting them know, they will go on about their business...
i'm going to let it be known... and preface it "call me what you want... but more cats are scared to say something cuz you might think less of them... its not possible for me to give any less of a damb about what you think at this junction, girlie"

Originally Posted by Wr

i know that feel all too well famb...
Speaking your mind makes females think you're weak. Considering most these chick probably ain't used to a man not wanting to f them and they probabl never had a proper relationship with their father. So any kind of non sexual instruction from a man comes off as feminine as odd as that sounds. 

At this point I'm emotionally spent on arguing with females. I be about to give say some profound $%^^ then I just censor my self to silence. 

I have found saying what I have to say to a female with humor is far more effective than literally trying to politic and debate with a chic over something. Women are always right. Even when they are wrong as wearing dirty drawers 

truth... but when it gets to the point to where there's no joking involved, how do you get your point across?
Originally Posted by hotshots24

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

SHE GOT AWAY BUT NOT FOR LONG, IM GOING TO SLIP A LO JACK IN HER POCKET BOOK
I can't be the only one that saw this 
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Something similar happened to me last year.

Shorty was and i started talking, went on a few dates, held hands, kissed, then outta nowhere she stopped talking to me.
30t6p3b.gif
Turns out her ex came back into the picture
grin.gif

Rickey409 wrote:

i know that feel all too well famb...
Speaking your mind makes females think you're weak. Considering most these chick probably ain't used to a man not wanting to f them and they probabl never had a proper relationship with their father. So any kind of non sexual instruction from a man comes off as feminine as odd as that sounds. 

At this point I'm emotionally spent on arguing with females. I be about to give say some profound $%^^ then I just censor my self to silence. 

I have found saying what I have to say to a female with humor is far more effective than literally trying to politic and debate with a chic over something. Women are always right. Even when they are wrong as wearing dirty drawers 

truth... but when it gets to the point to where there's no joking involved, how do you get your point across?
Don't know. That's why I'm single now lulz
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

i kbow that feel. sucks when you have a crush on a chick but then find out theyre not what you thought they were and you still have a crush on the first chick you thought she was.
I normally don't participate in these threads, but I was in a situation like this recently. After our first meeting, I was extremely disappointed, but kept thinking with more dates, she would become the girl that I admired from afar.
It was mentally tough to let go because the perception of her was driving my pursuit, but I was lucky enough to realize what I was doing before I fell into a deeper hole.

mycold summed up I situation I was in perfectly, I still find myself thinking about it whenever I see her, like just maybe, then I snap to my senses

But still somehow she got my mind
infatuated
Absolutely fascinated with the thoughts of
what she might be like
Time after time after time I had to wait, is-
Is fate procrastinating?
I can take it 'cause I might be right, 'cause
it's
J. Cole

I swear he was talking about the same chick I was

But for real this may be the cliché girl problem response, but get money and improve yourself, and the birds will flock, stop putting so much time into trying to figure women out, cause they don't know the reason they do half the stuff they do

Originally Posted by solefood229

mycold summed up I situation I was in perfectly, I still find myself thinking about it whenever I see her, like just maybe, then I snap to my senses

But still somehow she got my mind
infatuated
Absolutely fascinated with the thoughts of
what she might be like
Time after time after time I had to wait, is-
Is fate procrastinating?
I can take it 'cause I might be right, 'cause
it's
J. Cole

I swear he was talking about the same chick I was

But for real this may be the cliché girl problem response, but get money and improve yourself, and the birds will flock, stop putting so much time into trying to figure women out, cause they don't know the reason they do half the stuff they do
problem #1 right here

You didn't do anything wrong, there's just probably another guy in the picture. You were probably one of 2or 3 guys she was talking to, but one guy was the one she was starting to build something with and it probably got more serious. Or she has a boyfriend and she got over being mad at him so she no longer felt the need to have the next guy ready and waiting. (women do this).

I once had the same thing with this girl I was absolutely crazy about, like I thought she was gonna be wifey. I couldn't figure out if I was getting somewhere or stuck in the friend zone so I stopped reaching out to her and chilling with her. We knew eachother well over a year and then one day she calls me out of the blue asking what's going on. Says she was OK but that she just broke up with her boyfriend of 6 years. All the time I knew her she never mentioned a boyfriend. I was basically the 6th man on the bench, it just took her a year before she was ready to pull her starter out the game. I never called her again after that convo.

If somebody ignores you why do you continue to contact them?

this always baffles me.

There are way to many fish in the sea to be hung up on 1 shorty who doesnt even has the decency to reply. Consider yourself lucky, the easiest way to get over this is to talk to other females.
Unfortunately if you were talking to other chicks and not always readily available you probably would of got her to bust it open in the islands of wa kiki long time ago.
Mystery and not giving a damn is a mans greatest asset versus the other gender.

Be a man and let her go if she comes back don't take her back
Always have a women last in your priority list
.. Dead last once you do that they will come

$%#^ yea this happens to me. i dont stress it because im always talking to other girls. options should always be available

its funny because after the girl disappears, ill delete her number and keep it moving. then in a couple of days ill get a text or call from her
girls b trippin

Seriously but I am partly responsible for letting our relationship drift away. I didnt want to continuously ask her out on dates because I thought it would make me seem desperate. Now shes just a what could've been.

I feel the same way, only I dated this girl for four months, then all of a sudden she says she doesn't like me like she thought she did. Took her four months. cold

its worse when u n the girl have been talkin for months basically almost bf n gf and u eem smang 5-6 times raw then she fades u for her "bff"

worse whn shorty genuinly likes you but her hatin %!% bird friend tells her that i want her then she dont speak to you again , birds gotta die son

Recently happened to me, she had ya boy feeling a certain way and then bam she shagging up with another homie from class

getting led on sucks bros
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom