Anyone ever met a girl off Craigslist

my boy says the casual encounters thing works..are the broads smashable?
smokin.gif

yes...hot chick from coney island, she took me to see opera in central park (yawns...)

and yes! you can smash, brutha

I just checked it out of curiosity and damn all those ads are on some "come do me right now" type of +#@#. They must be fat or fakes. Anyone outthere willing to do this for NT? hahaha

Originally Posted by PoLo Sport NYC

yes...hot chick from coney island, she took me to see opera in central park (yawns...)

What *#*!$%+ in Coney listen to Opera???

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

So just because someone is living in a bad neighborhood they aren't educated or maybe don't like excursions to plays, operas, and anythingelse that's considered high class entertainment? Common, I'm white and I find that quite stereotypical.

laugh.gif
thats what i was just thinking

Real story, my cousin used to holler at desperates VIA craigslist....ended up finding some girl from San Diego looking to meet new people and now hes been withher for a year and a half

Originally Posted by Biggie62

So just because someone is living in a bad neighborhood they aren't educated or maybe don't like excursions to plays, operas, and anything else that's considered high class entertainment? Common, I'm white and I find that quite stereotypical.

Ummmm, your reaching a lil' bud. I don't think anyone who's white and over 60 listens to Opera.

Back
Top Bottom