Anyone Ever See Curren$y Live?

He is good live, funny, energy, does a lot of songs, seen him not long ago in new haven ct

He is good live, funny, energy, does a lot of songs, seen him not long ago in new haven ct

Just saw him at UCR this past Saturday. He's funny live, in between songs he'd mess around with the crowd.
Not really a big Spitta fan, but the show was entertaining.

Just saw him at UCR this past Saturday. He's funny live, in between songs he'd mess around with the crowd.
Not really a big Spitta fan, but the show was entertaining.

yeah...lot of energy...

it was a wiz/currency show about 2 years ago before wiz was where he is now...

after his set currency went and posted up against the wall with the crowd instead of going back upstairs...they both took pics and stuff afterwards

FYI i'm not really a fan of either...i went cuz i got in for free and still enjoyed myself

yeah...lot of energy...

it was a wiz/currency show about 2 years ago before wiz was where he is now...

after his set currency went and posted up against the wall with the crowd instead of going back upstairs...they both took pics and stuff afterwards

FYI i'm not really a fan of either...i went cuz i got in for free and still enjoyed myself

^agreed. i saw him at UCR this past weekend as well.. I was enjoying the show, but I was puttin myself in other people shoes that aren't huge fans.. I'd be bored as hell and wondering why he's repeating "jetlife" a million times lol

^agreed. i saw him at UCR this past weekend as well.. I was enjoying the show, but I was puttin myself in other people shoes that aren't huge fans.. I'd be bored as hell and wondering why he's repeating "jetlife" a million times lol

He killed the Houston show
pimp.gif

i've seen him twice... if you aren't a fan you probably won't appreciate the show

i've seen him twice... if you aren't a fan you probably won't appreciate the show

He owes me 20 bucks. Went to see him at Sneaker Pimps DC and there were about 10 opening acts in front of him. 
When he finally came on, it was about 1:45 a.m, and the club closed at 2.

He performed Elevator Music and some other song and then had to dip off stage.

All in all a bad night. 

He owes me 20 bucks. Went to see him at Sneaker Pimps DC and there were about 10 opening acts in front of him. 
When he finally came on, it was about 1:45 a.m, and the club closed at 2.

He performed Elevator Music and some other song and then had to dip off stage.

All in all a bad night. 

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i'm saying.  i had a blast. random dudes passing you blunts, currensy cracking jokes. i'm going back when he's here again.

horrible vid i took. kid in front of me was a herb.
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom